ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sophia20

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sophia20 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:46 pm

tanzeela wrote:how many days after appointments are available? please tell me how many days after applying online u get biometric apointment?
sophia20 wrote:
tanzeela wrote:Hi can anbody help please.
can you reschedule the gerrys and biometric appointment?
Yes u can reschedule, go back on the website where u made the appointment :)
When you apply online you get an option where you can book your appointment, you will see the dates that are available and the times for your appointment. You can choose what date is best for you.
The biometrics are taken at that appointment. :)

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:24 pm

tanzeela wrote:how many days after appointments are available? please tell me how many days after applying online u get biometric apointment?
sophia20 wrote:
tanzeela wrote:Hi can anbody help please.
can you reschedule the gerrys and biometric appointment?
Yes u can reschedule, go back on the website where u made the appointment :)
You can pick and choose the date you want as long as it's available. It's easier to login to your account and check yourself.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:24 am

Hello sean, i'm planing on travelling early april, when you get the visa the give you document stating you can travel within three months but its better if you go early so within the 33 months you can visit pakistan for 4 weeks.
About the city and guilds test, i think in the near future that test wont be accepted anymore, they are going to discontinue the test, the actual test is an insult to human intelligence, even a primary school student could pass the test.I got my test results back after 35 days.
@docsam you can email them and say you want to escalate your case, they will send u a form that you have to fill and email them back, you can email them from https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com always send them email from this address by filling the email form and dont reply to their email from ur inbox.
Best of luck friends :D
EDIT: Some people are asking about photocopies, gerry only takes the original documents, you should keep photocopies for ur own reference.When you go to gerry make sure u take 2 passport size photos with white background.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:07 am

roger354 wrote:Hello sean, i'm planing on travelling early april, when you get the visa the give you document stating you can travel within three months but its better if you go early so within the 33 months you can visit pakistan for 4 weeks.
About the city and guilds test, i think in the near future that test wont be accepted anymore, they are going to discontinue the test, the actual test is an insult to human intelligence, even a primary school student could pass the test.I got my test results back after 35 days.
@docsam you can email them and say you want to escalate your case, they will send u a form that you have to fill and email them back, you can email them from https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com always send them email from this address by filling the email form and dont reply to their email from ur inbox.
Best of luck friends :D
EDIT: Some people are asking about photocopies, gerry only takes the original documents, you should keep photocopies for ur own reference.When you go to gerry make sure u take 2 passport size photos with white background.
Hi roger, is it a 3 year visa? are there restrictions for the spouse (visa holder) to travel back to Pakistan during this period? as you mentioned 4 weeks during the 33 months so assuming there are restrictions on how many times and for how long they can go.

March2015

Post by March2015 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 am

Hi

Have all the January applications been processed?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:24 pm

March2015 wrote:Hi

Have all the January applications been processed?

wEN DID YOU apply ?
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

March2015

Post by March2015 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Oh I only just applied so have a long wait ahead. Just wondering where they have got up to - just curious. When did you apply?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:51 pm

March2015 wrote:Oh I only just applied so have a long wait ahead. Just wondering where they have got up to - just curious. When did you apply?

I applied end of Feb
Wat catogery did you apply under?

March2015

Post by March2015 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:03 pm

gucci9 wrote:
March2015 wrote:Oh I only just applied so have a long wait ahead. Just wondering where they have got up to - just curious. When did you apply?

I applied end of Feb
Wat catogery did you apply under?

Category A

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:36 pm

roger354 wrote:Thanks gucci :D when your husband get the visa he can come back to pakistan but only for 4 weeks.

Shreen thank you so much :) i applied on 8th December in Islamabad, received email on 11th feb that decision is delayed n on march 10 i received a email and call.

Guys i wish you all best of luck inshallah all of you will get your visas, make sure when your spouse comes to uk, he/she brings nikahnama/tb test/ polio test/ english test in hand coz they might ask for it, also make sure they remember their house address.

Some people asked how to escalate case, just go to ukvi website and send them this email with all your details
Type of escalation: settlement
Date of birth
gwf number
Location of vaf
Date of biometrics
Full name
type of visa:settlement
Passport number
nationality
Country of application
brief reason of escalation

Hope it helps , i would advise escalating after 2 months, i used to ask for updates every single day :)
Hi Roger,

I read your comment, see if you can help me please.
I called them this monday and told them that it has been more than 12 weeks and the lady escalate this case and she asked all the information that you mentioned above. Then she said she will mail me back in 3 to 5 days. It has been 5 days already and I have not received anything. Have you done the same. If yes how many days they took to respond?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi Roger,

I called them this monday and told them that it has been more than 12 weeks and the lady escalate this case and she asked all the information that you mentioned above. Then she said she will mail me back in 3 to 5 days. It has been 5 days already and I have not received anything. Have you done the same. If yes how many days they took to respond?
Hi Mrs K

Can you please confirm why you were refused the fiorst time and under which catogery did you apply under ?

Thanks

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Last edited by gucci9 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:02 pm

gucci9 wrote:

Hi Roger,

Hi Mrs K

Can you please confirm why you were refused the fiorst time and under which catogery did you apply under ?

Thanks
Yes Gucci, many reasons lol
1. I worked in my mums shop so they doubt it
2. HMRC check no evidence of tax payment ( but we actually paid?)
3. I had late payment of student finance

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Mrs K wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Hi Roger,

Hi Mrs K

Thanks
Yes Gucci, many reasons lol
1. I worked in my mums shop so they doubt it
2. HMRC check no evidence of tax payment ( but we actually paid?)
3. I had late payment of student finance
Have you reapplied or are you still waiting on the appeal verdict ?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Sallam everyone

My wife gave her case in mirpur on 10th march 2015
She has recieved a message on her mobile saying
The visa application for GWF ref no. (gwf********) was forwarded to UK Visas and Immigration on 3/10/2015

It's been 3day's but i still havent recieved a email saying
That her case has been sent to islamabad
When would i get this email?
Have i gave a wrong Email?
Please help someone said after 3day after submitting
The case but still nothing
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:Sallam everyone

My wife gave her case in mirpur on 10th march 2015
She has recieved a message on her mobile saying
The visa application for GWF ref no. (gwf********) was forwarded to UK Visas and Immigration on 3/10/2015

It's been 3day's but i still havent recieved a email saying
That her case has been sent to islamabad
When would i get this email?
Have i gave a wrong Email?
Please help someone said after 3day after submitting
The case but still nothing

Same here its been 4 days and jus that same as ur txt msg recieved and still no email

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Salam alaikum all. I was wondering if anyone knew when is city and guilds being finished as a english language required test. Also how long is the validity of them? Finally im thinking of reapplying for my wifes spouse visa as processing times are quite good at the moment.? Any help is much apreciated.
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum all. I was wondering if anyone knew when is city and guilds being finished as a english language required test. Also how long is the validity of them? Finally im thinking of reapplying for my wifes spouse visa as processing times are quite good at the moment.? Any help is much apreciated.

Hey what r the processing times at the moment do u knw for islamabad? I think its 8 weeks right ?

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Shreen wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum all. I was wondering if anyone knew when is city and guilds being finished as a english language required test. Also how long is the validity of them? Finally im thinking of reapplying for my wifes spouse visa as processing times are quite good at the moment.? Any help is much apreciated.

Hey what r the processing times at the moment do u knw for islamabad? I think its 8 weeks right ?
30 days-2%
60 days-90%
90 days-97%
120 days-100% for Islamabad
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

roger354

Post by roger354 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:27 pm

Shreen and hamza if you pay for txt msg service then u dont receive emails from them, only text messages.
Mrs K, i think you can call them to ask how long ur appeal process can take, i dont think u can escalate your case if u appealed, just wait for the letter now.
@sean visa is for 33 months.
@dadoo https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com u can ask them to escalate case here
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

daddoo110

Post by daddoo110 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:04 am

[quote="roger354"]Shreen and hamza if you pay for txt msg service then u dont receive emails from them, only text messages.
Mrs K, i think you can call them to ask how long ur appeal process can take, i dont think u can escalate your case if u appealed, just wait for the letter now.
@dadoo https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com u can ask them to escalate case here[/quot

Thanks Alot Roger354 wut do u say should i mail to them or wait? As i have received the email for delayed?
Category A
Online Application 16-1-2015
Submitted Docs At Karachi 19-01-2015
Received At BHC ISB 21-1-2015
No Current Updates 3-3-2015
Delayed For Further Checks 19-3-2015

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:35 am

Hey guys, Can anyone tell me if the spouse visa allows multiple visits? Someone just asked we just have 4 weeks in 33 months? Is that true?

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:20 am

roger354 wrote:Shreen and hamza if you pay for txt msg service then u dont receive emails from them, only text messages.
@dadoo https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com u can ask them to escalate case here
Ok Roger, thank you

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:27 am

roger354 wrote:Shreen and hamza if you pay for txt msg service then u dont receive emails from them, only text messages.
Hey thank's roger354
But i dont no if i have payed for the message service tbh
What can i do to find out if it has been sent to islamabad
And what the waiting time atm?
Thank you
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

yasir143

Post by yasir143 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:04 am

Hello every
I really need help:
My wife work for wilko she is a till supervisor she get paid
7.55 an hour her contract is 35 hours she been working there from 2009 some time she dnt get the full 35 hours in a week and sometimes she get more the 35 hours.her last year (2013-2014)gross earning was about 14000£.she have about 28000£ in her ac from more then six months(current account not saving) it never been under 28000.we are planning to apply in may do you think guys we fulfill the earing requirements.and we should apply when she get her recent p60 or we dnt need it.
Any advice plz.