ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Great77

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Great77 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:59 pm

Dec17 wrote:Sick of calling home office just call them guy said your application with case worker ,we are dealing with December application plz continue to wait , any body have idea how long the case worker need time to make decision I been told last 3 weeks my application with case worker???
Just keep trying and sometimes if the caseworker forgets to update the system , then you will be surprised to have your package at your doorsteps...

Let us see by this Saturday.
Great

DMH2014
Newly Registered

Post by DMH2014 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Great77 wrote:
Dec17 wrote:Sick of calling home office just call them guy said your application with case worker ,we are dealing with December application plz continue to wait , any body have idea how long the case worker need time to make decision I been told last 3 weeks my application with case worker???
Just keep trying and sometimes if the caseworker forgets to update the system , then you will be surprised to have your package at your doorsteps...

Same here mate I had the same answer from them don't understand y they giving a mixture of information. One say it's with case worker. Then say waiting in the queue to be dealt with then not completed yet. But mate waiting the most killing and sick thing in whole world for any thing but I m still positive and hopeful that we all will be blessed by God with appprovels.

londonuk9
England

Post by londonuk9 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi VInny

can you guide me for flrm form or send me link please?

thanks
londonuk9 wrote:Hi VInny

do you have list of documents require for wife Flrm please??

or guidance ?
vinny wrote:
londonuk9 wrote:Hello all member…
Can somebody guide which visa my wife (my dependant) need to apply?
Main applicant me: got visa on 14/01/2015 ILR on 10 year basis
Previous I was tier 1 general applicant
Wife dependant: visa start from 01/08/2014 to 15/07/2015 as a tier 1 dependant
As I change my category from tier 1 general to ILR on long residency.
Which visa did she need to apply to stay on my dependant? And what’s its requirement?
Please can anybody send me list of documents require for visa?
I have baby which born on 20/01/2015 after I got ILR .So I think she will get British passport straight away? Can somebody confirm it as well please?
Thank you guys in advance.
FLR(M).

You are correct. Baby is British, if born in the UK.

viganooriah

Re: New rule from April 2015 advised immigration agency

Post by viganooriah » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:12 pm

workinggirl85 wrote:Hi All

I was wondering if anyone has heard about a same day service starting from April 2015 to apply for the ILR under the 10 year category. My work has agreed to sponsor my visa under the current category and put me in touch with an immigration advisory agency. They have let me know that it's hot off the press the the UKBA will be starting same day applications again from April 2015 for this category. This makes my life a lot easier since I was worried I'd have to give my passport up for a few months and I have to travel for work.

But, I can't find any reference to such an announcement or anything on the UKBA website. Any ideas on this one? I can't have been told wrong information since the immigration service is a very reputable large firm who have been operating with my company (also a large multinational - hence the capability for a visa sponsor)

Thanks
Very interesting news. Would be so much better if there was such a service...But whatever the cost may be, it would definitely be worth it.
I'd be very interested to know where exactly you got your info from.
V

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Great77 wrote:

Thx mate lets see ..

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 pm

DMH2014 wrote:
Great77 wrote:

Same here mate I had the same answer from them don't understand y they giving a mixture of information. One say it's with case worker. Then say waiting in the queue to be dealt with then not completed yet. But mate waiting the most killing and sick thing in whole world for any thing but I m still positive and hopeful that we all will be blessed by God with appprovels.
True mate I can understand of course you applied before me

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Abdur08 wrote:Hi Mr Alisheikh,
I have recently joined this forum and want to apply my ILR within couple of months. Can please explain why they are calling you for an interview?
Thanks,
@abdur & @hammad

I never used toiec for any extensions and no history. I had a masters degree from UEL. Asked HO to expedite my application through MP. After few weeks they wrote letter to MP that they can't expedite my application due to extend media coverage abusing English language requirement so had to hold some applications for further enquiries and would call for interview shortly. This letter was received on 12 February 15 and yesterday I got email for interview after a month. Everyone else had any interview in London close to Paddington station getting worried. Remember me in your prayers

Thanks Ali

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 pm

prashantsoni wrote:Hello Pyrzan,

Home Office sent me a letter last year to come for an interview in Liverpool.
The interview itself was very straightforward, and the Home Office guys in Liverpool were also

Hello viganooriah
i have received letter from home office to attend an interview at Liverpool.
They didn't mentioned in letter why they need to interview me.
Could you please tell me what they asked you in interview.
my interview is on Sunday 15th march.
kind regards
Hi mate , when did you apply for SET(LR) ? Why you thing they call you for interview it's unusual apart from any English certificate issues like Toiec in this case which English u used for this application ? Plz give us the information some one will help you soon , be positive and prepare yourself wish you all success .[/quote]

hi Pashant

Your interview letter did they ask you tosend declaration and interview reply form and whether they have asked you to bring NINO. Please let me know they have asked me to bring NiNo.

Thanks
Ali

prashantsoni
Newly Registered

Post by prashantsoni » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:53 am

@Allesheikh
They wrote in interview letter.
" to take your case further you are invited to attend interview.
Do not bring any documents. You may take legal advice from solicitors. "
That's all

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:37 am

Hi friends i need a help please

Last week 5/03 home office send package to my lawyer address
But he moved his office to different address now the package was refuse by addresse

I rang Royal Mail n home office both don't no where the parcel is????

RM said they will update by next week n HO not ready to disclose any decision over the phone

I can't wait like this for weeks as I have been waiting since last 5 month
Can any one tell me how to find the decision or status of my visa
Many thanks

Poirot
Newly Registered

Post by Poirot » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:55 am

taz123 wrote:Hi friends i need a help please

But he moved his office to different address now the package was refuse by addresse

RM said they will update by next week n HO not ready to disclose any decision over the phone

Many thanks
Am surprised your lawyer did not have his post redirected. Might be worth checking with your lawyers to check if they did have this set up with Royal Mail as should be protocol with moving business address. If so, you can press Royal Mail to give you further insight into where your Recorded Mail is. They fact that its recorded should imply there it can be tracked. Its unreasonable that Royal Mail don't know where your parcel is.
Good luck Taz!

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Poirot wrote:

Many thanks
Am surprised your lawyer did not have his post redirected. Might be worth checking with your lawyers to check if they did have this set up with Royal Mail as should be protocol with moving business address. If so, you can press Royal Mail to give you further insight into where your Recorded Mail is. They fact that its recorded should imply there it can be tracked. Its unreasonable that Royal Mail don't know where your parcel is.
Good luck Taz!

I have asked RM about parcel they said as parcel been refused by receipent so if there is a return name they will send it to them otherwise they will open n check n find out where d parcel came from n send it
This process take 10 working days
So they can let me know by Tuesday rm lady said
My lawyer didn't redirected he informed home office on 20/2 but ho record updated on 6/3
Very difficult to pass this time

Anything u suggest

Poirot
Newly Registered

Post by Poirot » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:27 pm

taz123 wrote:
Poirot wrote:

Many thanks
Good luck Taz!

I have asked RM about parcel they said as parcel been refused by receipent so if there is a return name they will send it to them otherwise they will open n check n find out where d parcel came from n send it
This process take 10 working days
So they can let me know by Tuesday rm lady said
My lawyer didn't redirected he informed home office on 20/2 but ho record updated on 6/3
Very difficult to pass this time

Anything u suggest
Ah - that's a real shame! I'm afraid this is going to be tricky & an anxious wait for you. Keep the faith!

What was your timeline?

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:48 pm

3rd of oct document send
28th of oct document ack n bio received
10th of November bio done coz of my over smart lawyer
4th March decision made

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:42 pm

No approvals???

mzi103

Post by mzi103 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Dec17 wrote:No approvals???

your one is pending mate. your are the next one inshallah i got feeling that you will get it by wednesday

Poirot
Newly Registered

Post by Poirot » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:21 pm

I called the Home Office on Friday & the lady said they are working on December applications and asked me to contact again next week to see if they have started January applications.
Dec17 am sure you will get your approval this week.

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 pm

mzi103 wrote:
Dec17 wrote:No approvals???

your one is pending mate. your are the next one inshallah i got feeling that you will get it by wednesday
I will take ur word lets see ...

Dec17

Post by Dec17 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Poirot wrote:I called the Home Office on Friday & the lady said they are working on December applications and asked me to contact again next week to see if they have started January applications.
Dec17 am sure you will get your approval this week.
Let's hope mate...thx

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:36 am

prashantsoni wrote:@Allesheikh
They wrote in interview letter.
" to take your case further you are invited to attend interview.
Do not bring any documents. You may take legal advice from solicitors. "
That's all
Hi

In my letter they asked not bring any other documents. I can bring my legal representative. But ask for NI no and asked to sign declaration and interview reply form. Let's see its on coming Friday. Your interview is today best of luck and please update once you had your interview. Please let me know what questions they asked.

Thanks
Ali

prashantsoni
Newly Registered

Post by prashantsoni » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:59 pm

@Allesheikh

Hi
Update of my interview.
I had interview today sunday 9am at liverpool HO.
They wanted to check my english ability and LIUK knowledge.
Interview was only for 10 minute.
She asked me few questions about LIUK.
How i booked it?
How i paid for test?
What material I used to study?
Why i choose that centre?
What kind of questions were there in exam?
Did you booked it your self or someone helped you to book it?

Lady was friendly and soft spoken.

At the end of interview she said your english is very good, and gave me thank you letter.
Now just need to wait for decision.

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi
Update of my interview.
How i booked it?
How i paid for test?

At the end of interview she said your english is very good, and gave me thank you letter.
@Prashant

Thanks for feedback I hope mine is that straight forward as well. Good luck I think you will get your approval in 3 to 4 weeks.

Thanks
Ali

d96
Newly Registered

Post by d96 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi
Update of my interview.
How i booked it?
How i paid for test?

Hi dear this interview about ETS Toeic.i apply my ILR in Oct 2014 and i had previously get my exaction on these bases and i am
still waiting for so kindly just let us know, many thanks

prashantsoni
Newly Registered

Post by prashantsoni » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 am

I had no toeic.
I didn't put any English certificate. Just LIUK.

shoaibsuleman

Post by shoaibsuleman » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 am

One quick question guys, if somebody has completed 10 years in Jan 2014, prior to completion of his current status i.e. Tier1 general (expires in later such Dec 2015) so can he/she apply ILR on 10 years in Jan 2015?

Moral of the story is how long we can wait(to apply ILR) after the 10 years get completed ?

Also can they apply again on the 10 years ruling after withdrawing the case on 10 years ruling in a past( for e.g. after 6 months)