ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-Evidence of earnings

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arnie365

ILR-Evidence of earnings

Post by arnie365 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 am

Hi,
Sorry if a repeat question. I have my own limited company. What documents should I provide as evidence of earnings- among the following?

1.) Payslips
2.) Statement of Business bank account
3.) Statement of personal bank account
4.) What should I ask my accountant to provide?

rgds,
Arnie
rgds,
Arnie

arnie365

Re: ILR-Evidence of earnings

Post by arnie365 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:18 am

arnie365 wrote:Hi,
Sorry if a repeat question. I have my own limited company. What documents should I provide as evidence of earnings- among the following?

1.) Payslips
2.) Statement of Business bank account
3.) Statement of personal bank account
4.) What should I ask my accountant to provide?

rgds,
Arnie

Hi, Any help with the above? I am drawing a salary - What should I ask my accountant to provide?
rgds,
Arnie

Yash001

Post by Yash001 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:40 am

Do you draw any dividend as part of your monthly income from company account? If you do and you are claiming these dividends to satisfy your overall earning then you need to submit dividend vouchers which you can make it on your own. Just speak to your accountant.

arnie365

Post by arnie365 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:41 am

Yash001 wrote:Do you draw any dividend as part of your monthly income from company account? If you do and you are claiming these dividends to satisfy your overall earning then you need to submit dividend vouchers which you can make it on your own. Just speak to your accountant.

No dividends. I just draw a salary.
rgds,
Arnie