ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shreen

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Shreen » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:15 am

Hamza.123 wrote:
roger354 wrote:Shreen and hamza if you pay for txt msg service then u dont receive emails from them, only text messages.
Mrs K, i think you can call them to ask how long ur appeal process can take, i dont think u can escalate your case if u appealed, just wait for the letter now.
@sean visa is for 33 months.
@dadoo https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com u can ask them to escalate case here
Hey thank's roger354
But i dont no if i have payed for the message service tbh
What can i do to find out if it has been sent to islamabad
And what the waiting time atm?
Thank you

Txt msgs as far as im aware are for gerrys inly tracking the application for example when they forwarded it to bhc and when the have recieved it from them to be collected. Txt msg are not frm bhc as they should send an email once they have recieved the application unless they changed the wat they do things

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:43 am

yasir143 wrote:Hello every
I really need help:
My wife work for wilko she is a till supervisor she get paid
7.55 an hour her contract is 35 hours she been working there from 2009 some time she dnt get the full 35 hours in a week and sometimes she get more the 35 hours.her last year (2013-2014)gross earning was about 14000£.she have about 28000£ in her ac from more then six months(current account not saving) it never been under 28000.we are planning to apply in may do you think guys we fulfill the earing requirements.and we should apply when she get her recent p60 or we dnt need it.
Any advice plz.
if yu sure yu meet financial requirement then do apply, as its only two weeks or so left for the next P60 i would wait for that before applying.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:
roger354 wrote:Shreen and hamza if you pay for txt msg service then u dont receive emails from them, only text messages.
Mrs K, i think you can call them to ask how long ur appeal process can take, i dont think u can escalate your case if u appealed, just wait for the letter now.
@dadoo https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com u can ask them to escalate case here
Hey thank's roger354
Thank you
Shreen wrote:
Hamza.123 wrote:
Hey thank's roger354
Thank you

Txt msgs as far as im aware are for gerrys inly tracking the application for example when they forwarded it to bhc and when the have recieved it from them to be collected. Txt msg are not fem bhp as they should send an email once they have recieved the application unless they changed the wat they do things
My wife paid extra for the SMS service. She received txt updates and an email once the documents were received at BHC but she didn't get any emails once the application was processed/concluded. So all the theories about emails didn't mean anything. She got a txt and a call from gerrys only, telling her to pick up her passport.

She didn't even tell me that she'd received a txt and call. She told me after she had picked up her passport and visa was granted.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:53 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:Hey guys, Can anyone tell me if the spouse visa allows multiple visits? Someone just asked we just have 4 weeks in 33 months? Is that true?
Anyone who has received the visa, could you please answer my query? Thanks

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:00 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:Hey guys, Can anyone tell me if the spouse visa allows multiple visits? Someone just asked we just have 4 weeks in 33 months? Is that true?
There are no restrictions you
Can visit pakistan for bout 12 weeks with you spouse there visa is for 33 months but 3 months canbe for holidays,lean way

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:51 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
There is no straight answer for this, yu need to read the visa form FLR(M) to see if there are any rules regarding stay outside UK whilst on initial spouse visa.

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Hey thank you for your reply's people

So i will not get a email when my visa papers
Are transferd from mirpur to islamabad?
What is the waiting time for mirpur at the moment?
Thank you
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:41 pm

tallojani wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:
There is no straight answer for this, yu need to read the visa form FLR(M) to see if there are any rules regarding stay outside UK whilst on initial spouse visa.
Thanks Majy05

@tallojani your visa has been sramped. What does it say? Are you allowed multiple visits?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:37 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
tallojani wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:
Thanks Majy05

@tallojani your visa has been sramped. What does it say? Are you allowed multiple visits?
Spouse visa doesnt mention multiple or single entry.

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Shreen wrote:
Hamza.123 wrote:Sallam everyone

My wife gave her case in mirpur on 10th march 2015
She has recieved a message on her mobile saying
The visa application for GWF ref no. (gwf********) was forwarded to UK Visas and Immigration on 3/10/2015

It's been 3day's but i still havent recieved a email saying
That her case has been sent to islamabad
When would i get this email?
Have i gave a wrong Email?
Please help someone said after 3day after submitting
The case but still nothing

Same here its been 4 days and jus that same as ur txt msg recieved and still no email
Hey shreen
Have you got yor email yet if not what are you going to do thanks
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:18 am

tallojani wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:
Thanks Majy05

@tallojani your visa has been sramped. What does it say? Are you allowed multiple visits?[/quote]

Spouse visa doesn't mention multiple or single entry.[/quote]
It does mention multiple entries.

On the visa sticker it says "Number of entries" "MULT" short for multiple.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 am

Yasir money needs to be in a savings account for 6 months not a current account.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

roger354

Post by roger354 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 am

Hamza.123 wrote:
Hey thank's roger354
Thank you
u shouldve received the email after 2 days, processing times in mirpur are 2-3 months.When did you apply? Try to send them email after a month to track the status.
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Yaseen Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Yaseen Ahmed » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:33 am

Roger123 answer my question

I have also applied under cat D I have submitted the following regarding financials

- Gift deed from my brother mentioning money has been gifted to me forever bank transaction details and bank statement for the last 6 months period.
- Sale of property papers includes pay order copies bank transaction details bank statements for last 7 months period.
Are these documents OK.

Will they confirm it from bank or sponsor.

My second question is regarding accomadation I have provided inspection report of the property and rental agreement I want to know will they confirm it with the landlord so I will guide him before they confirm.

Please reply.
Last edited by Yaseen Ahmed on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yaseen Ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by Yaseen Ahmed » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:34 am

roger354 wrote:
Hamza.123 wrote:
Hey thank's roger354
Thank you
u shouldve received the email after 2 days, processing times in mirpur are 2-3 months.When did you apply? Try to send them email after a month to track the status.
Last edited by Yaseen Ahmed on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

yasir143

Post by yasir143 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:36 am

roger354 wrote:Yasir money needs to be in a savings account for 6 months not a current account.

Really that's means we can't apply we have to wait more 6months or we can just transfer them in to savings ac and apply??

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:40 am

yasir143 wrote:
roger354 wrote:Yasir money needs to be in a savings account for 6 months not a current account.

Really that's means we can't apply we have to wait more 6months or we can just transfer them in to savings ac and apply??

If their requirement is savings account then the money needs to sit in that account for 6 months.

yasir143

Post by yasir143 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:44 am

Shreen wrote:
yasir143 wrote:

If their requirement is savings account then the money needs to sit in that account for 6 months.

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:15 pm

roger354 wrote:
Hamza.123 wrote:
Hey thank's roger354
Thank you
Hey roger354
I applied on 10th march 2015
It's been 5 day's still no email.
What can i do to check if it reached bhc?
Thanks

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:39 pm

i.need.help wrote:
tallojani wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:
Thanks Majy05

Spouse visa doesn't mention multiple or single entry.[/quote]

On the visa sticker it says "Number of entries" "MULT" short for multiple.[/quote]

Thanks @i.need.help :)
Yeah I was wondering how could the visa not say anything about entries. So there is as such no restrictions on holidays to your home country.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Hamza.123 wrote:
Hamza.123 wrote:
Hey thank's roger354
Thank you
Hey roger354
I applied on 10th march 2015
It's been 5 day's still no email.
What can i do to check if it reached bhc?
Thanks[/quote]

I think you should contact gerry's. Since they will be able to track your package. Bhc will only email you once they're received your documents. Thats what i reckon. May be someone else has a better suggestion.

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:53 pm

Mrs K wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

Hi Roger,

I read your comment, see if you can help me please.
I called them this monday and told them that it has been more than 12 weeks and the lady escalate this case and she asked all the information that you mentioned above. Then she said she will mail me back in 3 to 5 days. It has been 5 days already and I have not received anything. Have you done the same. If yes how many days they took to respond?
Hi Mrs K

Can you please confirm why you were refused the fiorst time and under which catogery did you apply under ?

Thanks
Yes Gucci, many reasons lol
1. I worked in my mums shop so they doubt it
2. HMRC check no evidence of tax payment ( but we actually paid?)
3. I had late payment of student finance

Salam Sis,

Does student finance affect spouse visa ?
Visa Timeline
Married: 13/10/2014
Online Application: 26/08/2015
Biometric @ Karachi: 28/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 08/09/2015
Confirmation email from Sheffield : 19/09/2015
RFC: 18/12/2015
Alhamdolillah Visa Granted!!!!

asif3
United Kingdom

Post by asif3 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Yasir - the money can be in a current account or a savings account. As long as the money has been in the account for 6 months minimum and is instantly accessible then it's fine.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:35 pm

i.need.help wrote:
tallojani wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:
Thanks Majy05

Spouse visa doesn't mention multiple or single entry.

On the visa sticker it says "Number of entries" "MULT" short for multiple.[/quote]

Thanks @i.need.help :)
Yeah I was wondering how could the visa not say anything about entries. So there is as such no restrictions on holidays to your home country.[/quote]

I apologise the visa does say MULT however that doesnt mean we can willingly go to pakistan as and when we want, i am sure there are certain restrictions regarding time spent out of the UK when it comes to the extension.

Mrs K

Post by Mrs K » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:01 pm

hi aadi, yeah I think it does because you can not be a full time student and work full time to earn the minimum income. In my case I finished with uni but the student finance paid me late which was on the statement. You have similar prob?