ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference for MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monican
Newly Registered

Reference for MN1

Post by monican » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:46 pm

We recently got our ILR and wanted to apply registration, for our 3 year old son born in the UK, section 1(3).

For the reference 1, signed by one of our friend who is a British Citizen.

For reference 2, which must be known to the child professionally, since he has not joined school we approached and our GP who denied to sign as the form does not say need to be signed by a doctor, Also we moved home very frequently in the last 3 years and no health visitors visited us. How can I sign this with someone professionally known to the child?

I have seen an option for Minister of Religion, however he is not british and he is on work permit. can i ask him to sign it?

Any advise will be helpful.

Thanks.

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Reference for MN1

Post by milan69 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:05 pm

First referee does not have to be British, only professional. Official Minister of Religion will do.
I am sometimes wrong.

monican
Newly Registered

Post by monican » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

milan69 wrote:First referee does not have to be British, only professional. Official Minister of Religion will do.
Thank You, if I put second reference as professional, will that be ok?

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Yes.
I am sometimes wrong.

monican
Newly Registered

Post by monican » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Thanks