ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help in ILR form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ankurmewara
Newly Registered

need help in ILR form

Post by ankurmewara » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:54 pm

hi i am due to apply for indefinte next month . on set (o) form it ask for evidence to prove when u absence from work and the proof , but its hard to get as i am here from last 7 years and employers been change during these period . its not possible to get those evidence . can somebody please suggest me .

if anybody in tier 1 and in the same situation to apply for ilr soon please do let me know this .

thanks

pranav.vaidya

Re: need help in ILR form

Post by pranav.vaidya » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi,

I have a similar situation. I eventually got my ex-employer give me a letter confirming my dates of employment dates and also that they can't confirm my travel.

When I called HO they told me as long as I've not crossed 180 days limit an employers reference letter like the above should be okay. Also, asked me to explain on covering letter.

I'm going to apply soon.

All the best.

ankurmewara
Newly Registered

Post by ankurmewara » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:29 pm

hi pranav thank you very much .
did u apply before april 2010 category ? if yes can u please tell me
1) i want to go for premium service . but i am not sure whether i have to biometric there or before going there ??
2) page 7 and page 8 on set (o) looks like same which one is for tier 1 ?
3)is it true that fees going up from 1093 to 1500 as i am applying after 10 april ??

thank you for ur help
ank

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:33 pm

1) i want to go for premium service . but i am not sure whether i have to biometric there or before going there ?? Biometrics are done on the day of your appointment.
3)is it true that fees going up from 1093 to 1500 as i am applying after 10 april ?? Fees are going up on 6th April to £1,500 PLUS £400 to book in person appointment, so total will be £1,900.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pranav.vaidya

Post by pranav.vaidya » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi,

Yes, I'm in before April 2010 Tier-2 (ICT) category however haven't yet applied for ILR.

1. If you go to PEO your bio-metrics are taken there, usually before you submit paperwork.

2. Page 7 and 8 look similar however are to be used by different nationality people.

3. Yes the fees are indeed going up. However some other discussions on this forum suggest that you can book an appointment now for a date after 6th April 2015 and still pay old (current) fees.
Check this
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1158779
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1149255

All the best.

shadow_dragon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by shadow_dragon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:44 pm

ankurmewara wrote:hi i am due to apply for indefinte next month . on set (o) form it ask for evidence to prove when u absence from work and the proof , but its hard to get as i am here from last 7 years and employers been change during these period . its not possible to get those evidence . can somebody please suggest me .

if anybody in tier 1 and in the same situation to apply for ilr soon please do let me know this .

thanks
Hi,

I would suggest get reference letters from your ex-employers that states your start date, end date, no of holiday (paid leave), position. Also if you have travelled for work, the letter to mention 'you were frequently travelling aboard' etc. Having said this, if you have not crossed 180 limit then it should be straight forward. It completely depends on your situation.

I followed the above approach, and got the ILR earlier this year.

ankurmewara
Newly Registered

Post by ankurmewara » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:26 pm

hi
i am going to apply for ilr from tier 1 category and i dont remember the date when i had my finger prints taken for the application of tier 1 extension.
in that case how can i find out .
please