ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:55 am

Shreen wrote:It looks like islamabad are ahead of all the rest of the vac as the are nw on 24 feb and mirpur is i think still in jan

So are you saying that they process them on a first come basis?
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Ibby786
Newly Registered

Post by Ibby786 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:36 am

Assalaamu alaikum everyone!

I have notice that they are quite a lot of brothers and sisters on this forum stressing out for no reason at all, just sit back and chill out, all are just theories that people make up and playing with others mind.
My intention was to chase after application on or after 24th April which makes it 8 weeks then hopefully I should have a reply or verdict by 24 May (24weeks).

Alhamdulillah I just got an email out of blue saying it's been processed and returned to visa application centre for collection.
Visa stamps only takes a day to do but our people abused the system so much that they have to take reasonable steps and investigate each case to prevent bogus marriages.
No one knows how they work or how they process work but they have given a time limit of 12 weeks.

Online application: 18/02/15
Application submitted: 24/02/15 in Islamabad

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 am

Ibby786 wrote:Assalaamu alaikum everyone!

I have notice that they are quite a lot of brothers and sisters on this forum stressing out for no reason at all, just sit back and chill out, all are just theories that people make up and playing with others mind.
My intention was to chase after application on or after 24th April which makes it 8 weeks then hopefully I should have a reply or verdict by 24 May (24weeks).

Alhamdulillah I just got an email out of blue saying it's been processed and returned to visa application centre for collection.
Visa stamps only takes a day to do but our people abused the system so much that they have to take reasonable steps and investigate each case to prevent bogus marriages.
No one knows how they work or how they process work but they have given a time limit of 12 weeks.

hey Iv sent you a private message please can you reply
Thanks

Ibby786
Newly Registered

Post by Ibby786 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:55 am

gucci9 wrote:

My intention was to chase after application on or after 24th April which makes it 8 weeks then hopefully I should have a reply or verdict by 24 May (12weeks).

Thanks

Sorry I can not access my private massages States "I am not authorised to read private messages"

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 am

Ibby786 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:

My intention was to chase after application on or after 24th April which makes it 8 weeks then hopefully I should have a reply or verdict by 24 May (12weeks).

Thanks

Sorry I can not access my private massages States "I am not authorised to read private messages"
Last edited by gucci9 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:00 am

gucci9 wrote:
Shreen wrote:It looks like islamabad are ahead of all the rest of the vac as the are nw on 24 feb and mirpur is i think still in jan

So are you saying that they process them on a first come basis?

Each centres processing time is different ... For example u applied from mirpur in jan and someone who applied in feb from a different vac centre recieves their visa. This is bcz its a different centre which has a different processing times.
And stop stressing out uv submitted ur application now jus sit back and wait

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 am

Last edited by gucci9 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ibby786
Newly Registered

Post by Ibby786 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:12 am

Yep I applied under cat A and cat C
(2 rental incomes)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:16 am

Ibby786 wrote:Yep I applied under cat A and cat C
(2 rental incomes)

Thanks for the reply

Please can you list the documents you have submitted would really appreciate it

Thanks

Ibby786
Newly Registered

Post by Ibby786 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:49 am

APPLICANT
1. Vaf4a form
2. Current and valid passport
3. 2 coloured passport size photograph
4. Copy of Pakistani ID card
5. Birth certificate in Urdu and English
6. Computerised birth certificate
7. English test certificate
8. TB certificate

RELATIONSHIP
1. Nikkah Nama certificate in English
2. Nadra computerised marriage certificate in English
3. Marriage and outing pics
4. 6 months O2 calls an txt records
5. Money transfer receipts

SPONSOR
1. Mp's support letter
2. Sponsorship letter
3. Current passport copies attested by solicitors
4. Copy of dvla licence

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Appendix 2
2. 7 months wage slips
3. 13 months bank statements
4. Accountants letter
5. Employment letter
6. HMRC national insurance contribution letter
7. Self assessment statement

ACCOMMODATION
1. Housing report
2. Landlord declaration letter
3. 6 months gas and electricity
4. Sponsor's father land registry documents
5. Property 1 land registry documents
6. Property 1 tenancy agreements
7. Property 1 mortgage statements
8. Property 2 land registry documents
9. Property 2 tenancy agreement
10. Property 2 mortgage statement

I hope this helps gucci9.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 am

Ibby786

Thank you very much :)

Can you please explain what the self assessment statement , NI contribution from HMRC are??
and Wat is included in the accountans letter ?

(I did not include this )

Thanks again

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi everyone

Just a quick question regarding my appeal which was submitted on the 16/01/15 but since then about a month ago received a corresponded letter stating they (court) have given BHC until 25/05/15 to either overturn the original decision or it will go to a hearing but this morning my wife in Pakistan got a phone call from Gerrys, saying they are going to send a letter out which will have a list of things they will need sent back to them including her passport and i.d card.

Is that good news?

Thank you

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:56 pm

Zobair wrote:Hi everyone

Just a quick question regarding my appeal which was submitted on the 16/01/15 but since then about a month ago received a corresponded letter stating they (court) have given BHC until 25/05/15 to either overturn the original decision or it will go to a hearing but this morning my wife in Pakistan got a phone call from Gerrys, saying they are going to send a letter out which will have a list of things they will need sent back to them including her passport and i.d card.

Is that good news?

Thank you

Asking for her passport is to stamp her visa so i believe decision has been overturned :)

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:05 pm

Shreen wrote:

Is that good news?

Thank you

Asking for her passport is to stamp her visa so i believe decision has been overturned :)
Wow, don't wanna get my hopes up too high just yet but can a decision be overturned this quick? everyone has been saying it takes around 6-8 months for appeals
Last edited by Zobair on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Zobair wrote:
Shreen wrote:

Is that good news?

Thank you

Wow, don't wanna get my hopes up too high just yet but can a decision be overturned this quick? everyone has been saying it takes around 6-8 months for appeals

It depends on hw busy they are and looking at their processing times then they are doing things pretty quick these days ...

roger354

Post by roger354 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Just a quick question, what's the baggage allowance for people travelling to uk from Pskistan for the first time in PIA? Would appreciate a answer from anyone whose spouse recently travelled to uk, and did they ask any questions? I will be travelling to heathrow?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:12 pm

roger354 wrote:Just a quick question, what's the baggage allowance for people travelling to uk from Pskistan for the first time in PIA? Would appreciate a answer from anyone whose spouse recently travelled to uk, and did they ask any questions? I will be travelling to heathrow?

30kg is the limit and they're very strict with baggage allowance. 7kg in hand, however my wife had nearly 15kg in hand and it came through only because I knew someone at the airport security.

No questions were asked in Pakistan or at the Heathrw airport. At Heathrow they did ask for her Pakistani ID card tho.

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:30 pm

Mrs K wrote:hi aadi, yeah I think it does because you can not be a full time student and work full time to earn the minimum income. In my case I finished with uni but the student finance paid me late which was on the statement. You have similar prob?
ohh right.. My spouse has completed her degree but has not yet paid back her student loan. I was just concerned.

Thanks u soo much for your feedback sis.
Visa Timeline
Married: 13/10/2014
Online Application: 26/08/2015
Biometric @ Karachi: 28/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 08/09/2015
Confirmation email from Sheffield : 19/09/2015
RFC: 18/12/2015
Alhamdolillah Visa Granted!!!!

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Hello everyone
I submitted my case on 10/03/2015
I got a message saying The visa application for GWF ref no. (gwf******) was forwarded to UK Visas and Immigration on 3/10/2015
But i never got a email saying it been sent to bhc islamabad
So i emailed them today about not emailing me this is what they said

Your visa application is under processing until you receive an email from
the Decision Making Centre (DMC) or Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) stating
that your application has now been processed and concluded - until such an
email is received your patience is requested. Once concluded the Visa
Application Centre (VAC) will contact you to make collection arrangements.
You will then need to take a printout of the email and go to the visa
centre during passport collection timing (as stated on your visa centre

What does this mean?
And if they have not emailed me now what is the
Chance off next time?
Thank you people
Please help
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Hey guys another question is there any requirement of the need to travel to UK within 33 days of the visa or do we have 3 months grace period before we can travel?

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:44 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:Hey guys another question is there any requirement of the need to travel to UK within 33 days of the visa or do we have 3 months grace period before we can travel?

You have about 3 months to travel to the uk , :)
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

ab112

Post by ab112 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi all,

Can you please answer my question. My wife went to submit her documents today. I spoke to a friend of mine today and he said Appendix 2 needs to be filled in with capital letters. I filled it in with lower letters. Do you know if it has to be filled in in capitals? I read the first page of the form, there is no mention of capital letters, it just says use black or blue ink which I have done (used black) but no mention of capital letters.

Anyone else filled it in using lower letters? I dont think it should matter but this has been in my head all day and starting to frustrate me!

Thanks

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:58 pm

ab112 wrote:Hi all,

Can you please answer my question. My wife went to submit her documents today. I spoke to a friend of mine today and he said Appendix 2 needs to be filled in with capital letters. I filled it in with lower letters. Do you know if it has to be filled in in capitals? I read the first page of the form, there is no mention of capital letters, it just says use black or blue ink which I have done (used black) but no mention of capital letters.

Anyone else filled it in using lower letters? I dont think it should matter but this has been in my head all day and starting to frustrate me!

Thanks

I hope it's lower case !!!
Iv done it in lower case we'll my solicitor has so it shouldn't be a problem As I'm sure he knows what he's doing
Where did you submit your documents?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks
If the form doesnt say to be only filled in capital letters then yu can fill it whatever way yu like.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

ab112

Post by ab112 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:09 pm

gucci9 wrote:

Thanks

I hope it's lower case !!!
Iv done it in lower case we'll my solicitor has so it shouldn't be a problem As I'm sure he knows what he's doing
Where did you submit your documents?
Then for the sake of both of us, lets hope it is not an issue. I dont see it being an issue, because it shouldnt really matter, what you write should matter and they havent said anything on the application form and I've checked that a few times today! So fingers crossed

She submitted in Islamabad, what about you?