ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 am

Ibby786 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Ibby786

Thank you very much :)

Can you please explain what the self assessment statement , NI contribution from HMRC are??
and Wat is included in the accountans letter ?

(I did not include this )

Thanks again

Sorry for late reply been busy with work.
Self assessment statement is what you receive from HMRC and it shows what you owe them in taxes it only apply to non employment incomes. I sent last 2 years of statements.

HMRC national insurance contributions letter, shows amount you should pay in N.I Contributions and is direct debit from my account on a monthly basis
I.e i only pay £2.50 a week and £10 a month on rental income.

I pay double taxes one on employment and other on income from rental properties.

I got a letter from my accountant stating that he does my accounts on 2 properties since last 8 years, also he's give me a character reference as well.

Wife receive a call from Islamabad this evening to pick her passport up tomorrow morning.
In sha Allah hope all goes well.

Online application: 18/02/15
Application submitted: 24/02/15 in Islamabad
Thanks
Last edited by gucci9 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Ibby786
Newly Registered

Post by Ibby786 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:49 am

Assalamu alaikum everyone!
Just to let you guys know that my wife when to collect her passport today and Alhamdulillah she's got her visa!
It only took 3 weeks brothers and sisters who are applying please make sure your 100% satisfied before submitting your applications.
People who have applied please have sabbar coz I predicted 12 weeks and my mum had taken my papers to Pakistan and I booked her returned tickets at the end of May and now mum and the Mrs booking early tickets for next week.
Anyone who have been refused don't give up! Either appeal for it or apply again whatever makes you happy.

I haven't been on this forum for long but if I upset or embarrassed anyone or given false information please forgive.
Good luck!

Phone call from Islamabad to pick passport up: 17/03/15
Visa issued: 18/03/15

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:51 am

Ibby786 wrote:Assalamu alaikum everyone!
Just to let you guys know that my wife when to collect her passport today and Alhamdulillah she's got her visa!
It only took 3 weeks brothers and sisters who are applying please make sure your 100% satisfied before submitting your applications.
People who have applied please have sabbar coz I predicted 12 weeks and my mum had taken my papers to Pakistan and I booked her returned tickets at the end of May and now mum and the Mrs booking early tickets for next week.
Anyone who have been refused don't give up! Either appeal for it or apply again whatever makes you happy.

I haven't been on this forum for long but if I upset or embarrassed anyone or given false information please forgive.
Good luck!

Last edited by gucci9 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ibby786
Newly Registered

Post by Ibby786 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:01 am

gucci9 wrote:

Good luck!

Masha'Allah Congratulations!!!
So Happy for you
I feel a little nervous as I applied same catogery as you but didnt include all that you did
Please pray for me
Thank you very much gucci9 my duaas is with everyone here who's applying, who's already applied and waiting for a reply and those who been refused. My duaas is with you all!

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:23 am

How long does it take for vac to contact u ....ive still not heard anything and my application status was processed last week :s
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 am

Good luck!

awww mashalah many many congratulations brother, may allah swt bless your marriage. ameen.

This morning i briefly received a message of my husband saying he received an email from BHC Islamabad about something to do with processing , he is currently at work and hence i haven't had the chance to talk to him. very concerned, as its going to be 3 weeks tomorrow since i gave my case in.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:32 am

shfh7815 wrote:How long does it take for vac to contact u ....ive still not heard anything and my application status was processed last week :s

where did you give your case in from ? islamabad ? mirpur ?
Category A

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:17 am

Fari990 wrote:
shfh7815 wrote:How long does it take for vac to contact u ....ive still not heard anything and my application status was processed last week :s

where did you give your case in from ? islamabad ? mirpur ?

Dont worri cz on my first application i escalated the case and it came back as processed but i didnt recieve the processed email from bhc until 9 days later ! So dont worri cz they havent forgotton about u they will contact u probaly by the end of this week

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:18 am

Good luck!

Congrats mashallah :) that was really fast processed hope mine is like that coz i applied 2 weeks after u :)

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 am

@fari990

Hope ur husband has got his processed email :) update us when u speak to him x

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 am

@fari990
I applied from mirpur...
Biometrics 11th may
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:02 am

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:08 am

Salaam guys just about 15 minutes ago i received a text from mirpur gerrys saying my documents have received their centre and i can come and collect them at passport collection times 8am - 3pm ?? And just spoke to my husband he has received 1 email yesterday from bhc saying its processed and then another 15 minutes ago 1 from bhc processing again and the 2nd from vfs global.

what is going on ??? its going to be 3 weeks tomorow. we are going to collect tomorow morning inshalah. This is sooo unexpected i am feeling nervous and sick , i was expecting a reply in May!! Brothers and sisters please pray for me im feeling confused.

please keep me in your duas. jazakallah kheir
Category A

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:14 am

Fari990 wrote:Salaam guys just about 15 minutes ago i received a text from mirpur gerrys saying my documents have received their centre and i can come and collect them at passport collection times 8am - 3pm ?? And just spoke to my husband he has received 1 email yesterday from bhc saying its processed and then another 15 minutes ago 1 from bhc processing again and the 2nd from vfs global.

what is going on ??? its going to be 3 weeks tomorow. we are going to collect tomorow morning inshalah. This is sooo unexpected i am feeling nervous and sick , i was expecting a reply in May!! Brothers and sisters please pray for me im feeling confused.

In sha Allah it will be good news :)
Biometrics 11th may
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:20 am

shfh7815 wrote:
Fari990 wrote:Salaam guys just about 15 minutes ago i received a text from mirpur gerrys saying my documents have received their centre and i can come and collect them at passport collection times 8am - 3pm ?? And just spoke to my husband he has received 1 email yesterday from bhc saying its processed and then another 15 minutes ago 1 from bhc processing again and the 2nd from vfs global.

In sha Allah it will be good news :)

inshalah please keep me in your duas jazakalah
Category A

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 am

Wow ... Mirpur are processing applications pretty fast aswell now ... And dont worri fari990 inshallah itll be good news:) and jus under 3 weeks is amazing :) x

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 am

God willing it will be good news Fari990, keep us informed and in your prayers too.

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:37 am

Hello i recieved this email today what it mean can anyone explain plz?

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will conclude your case as soon as possible and we will email you when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted again when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so.

We apologise for this delay. Please avoid making any travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process of your application. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your case, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi

UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:40 am

Fari990 wrote:
shfh7815 wrote:

what is going on ??? its going to be 3 weeks tomorow. we are going to collect tomorow morning inshalah. This is sooo unexpected i am feeling nervous and sick , i was expecting a reply in May!! Brothers and sisters please pray for me im

In sha Allah it will be good news good to hear it can u share ur email plz i also recieved one email 5m ago

inshalah please keep me in your duas jazakalah

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:53 am

Good luck!

Congrats bro can u share ur email plz i also revieved one email

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Good luck!

Hey congrats!!
Wow this is good! They're replying quickly now! Hope we hear soon! :)

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Good luck fari!
3 weeks is better than 3 months :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Heyy all

I remember myself , Sophia, Fari and Mayo all applied in mirpur around the same date.

Both mayo and Fri recieved an update today however me and Sophia haven't ??

Bearing in mind I applied 1 day before what does this mean I'm so scared :(

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 pm

gucci9 wrote:Heyy all

I remember myself , Sophia, Fari and Mayo all applied in mirpur around the same date.

Gucci can u tell me my email meaning
And anyone else recieved that kind of email if yes plz share

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 pm

gucci9 wrote:Heyy all

Its just luck gucci9. Just have faith and all shall be ok