ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Mayo99 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Heyy all

I remember myself , Sophia, Fari and Mayo all applied in mirpur around the same date.

Both mayo and Fri recieved an update today however me and Sophia haven't ??

Bearing in mind I applied 1 day before what does this mean I'm so scared :(

Gucci can u tell me my email meaning
And anyone else recieved that kind of email if yes plz share

Hey I think your email means that they will be carrying out more checks etc. Iv read a few people who received this email and got an update a week later.
So it shouldn't be long good luck
Last edited by gucci9 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Has anyone else had a 'call letter' recently?

aadi90

Post by aadi90 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Ibby786 wrote:
aadi90 wrote:
Ibby786 wrote:APPLICANT
1. Vaf4a form
2. Current and valid passport
3. 2 coloured passport size photograph
4. Copy of Pakistani ID card
5. Birth certificate in Urdu and English
6. Computerised birth certificate
7. English test certificate
8. TB certificate

RELATIONSHIP
1. Nikkah Nama certificate in English
2. Nadra computerised marriage certificate in English
3. Marriage and outing pics
4. 6 months O2 calls an txt records
5. Money transfer receipts

SPONSOR
1. Mp's support letter
2. Sponsorship letter
3. Current passport copies attested by solicitors
4. Copy of dvla licence

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Appendix 2
2. 7 months wage slips
3. 13 months bank statements
4. Accountants letter
5. Employment letter
6. HMRC national insurance contribution letter
7. Self assessment statement

ACCOMMODATION
1. Housing report
2. Landlord declaration letter
3. 6 months gas and electricity
4. Sponsor's father land registry documents
5. Property 1 land registry documents
6. Property 1 tenancy agreements
7. Property 1 mortgage statements
8. Property 2 land registry documents
9. Property 2 tenancy agreement
10. Property 2 mortgage statement

I hope this helps gucci9.

Online application: 18/02/15
Application submitted: 24/02/15 in Islamabad

Salam Brother/Sis,

Can you please tell me how to get that survey report of house ?
I mean it would be great if you share the contact number or any traces.
Assalaamu alaikum brother
I got my housing report done by a solicitor he came down to my house look around the house wrote down couple information about my father's property i.e how many people living there? how many bedrooms? How many bathrooms? etc..
It's just report to say that it's not overcrowded with people living in the property, this housing report costs only around £35-£50.

Online application: 18/02/15
Application submitted: 24/02/15 in Islamabad
Phone call from Islamabad to pick passport up: 17/03/14
Thanks a lot brother for your feedback actually I'm looking for registered housing reporting body.
Visa Timeline
Married: 13/10/2014
Online Application: 26/08/2015
Biometric @ Karachi: 28/08/2015
Documents Received @ Sheffield: 08/09/2015
Confirmation email from Sheffield : 19/09/2015
RFC: 18/12/2015
Alhamdolillah Visa Granted!!!!

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Anyone who has applied from Karachi in Jan/Feb 2015 have any updates?

Mayo99

Post by Mayo99 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:21 pm

gucci9 wrote:
Mayo99 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Heyy all

I remember myself , Sophia, Fari and Mayo all applied in mirpur around the same date.

Both mayo and Fri recieved an update today however me and Sophia haven't ??

Bearing in mind I applied 1 day before what does this mean I'm so scared :(

Gucci can u tell me my email meaning
And anyone else recieved that kind of email if yes plz share

Hey I think your email means that they will be carrying out more checks etc. Iv read a few people who received this email and got an update a week later.
So it shouldn't be long good luck

Thanks gucci INSHA ALLAH u will get update aswel we will pray for each other

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Zobair wrote:Has anyone else had a 'call letter' recently?
hi zobair i m in the appeal process and i appealed 2weeks before u but havent heard anything yet . can u pls tell me what was the refusal reason in ur case . if u dont mind . jzk Allah

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 pm

izainab5 wrote:
Zobair wrote:Has anyone else had a 'call letter' recently?
hi zobair i m in the appeal process and i appealed 2weeks before u but havent heard anything yet . can u pls tell me what was the refusal reason in ur case . if u dont mind . jzk Allah

Hi, we got rejected because they didn't get enough evidence of me and my missus communicating so when appealing we sent over 150 pages of our WhatsApp convo, Updated Skype logs, Facebook messages & a copy of my ticket to Pakistan from January of this year. And yesterday my wife got a phone call saying they will send a letter out which will have a list of things they will need including passport which can only mean one thing really from the research I have done, they have overturned their decision it seems like. It's only been two months of us appealing aswell.

What did you get rejected on?

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:02 pm

sean2606 wrote:Anyone who has applied from Karachi in Jan/Feb 2015 have any updates?
Applied online 23rd Feb
Submitted docs and biometrics on 2nd March in Khi.

No updates!

What about you?

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:03 pm

@Zobair
Salam,
Inshallah it is definitely overturn of the refusal. When did you apply for appeal and what was the review date if you don't mind me asking.I am in the appeal process as well.

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:05 pm

[/quote]

Hi, we got rejected because they didn't get enough evidence of me and my missus communicating so when appealing we sent over 150 pages of our WhatsApp convo, Updated Skype logs, Facebook messages & a copy of my ticket to Pakistan from January of this year. And yesterday my wife got a phone call saying they will send a letter out which will have a list of things they will need including passport which can only mean one thing really from the research I have done, they have overturned their decision it seems like. It's only been two months of us appealing aswell.

What did you get rejected on?[/quote]
i know someone who had same prob like u and his wife got overturned last month too and his wife was asked to send passport after 3 or 4 days and she got it back with visa stamped after 10 days so insha Allah u havnet gt long to go .
my case was refused because the last bank statement and wage slip was 34 days older instead of 28 days so instead of asking for additional docs they refused it instead . we have sent the appeal with missing payslip and bank statement hoping to hear gd news soon insha Allah .

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:07 pm

khan2013 wrote:@Zobair
Salam,
Inshallah it is definitely overturn of the refusal. When did you apply for appeal and what was the review date if you don't mind me asking.I am in the appeal process as well.
Inshallah
Appealed on the 23/1/15 and review date was 25/5/15. When is your review date?

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:11 pm

izainab5 wrote:

What did you get rejected on?[/quote]
i know someone who had same prob like u and his wife got overturned last month too and his wife was asked to send passport after 3 or 4 days and she got it back with visa stamped after 10 days so insha Allah u havnet gt long to go .
my case was refused because the last bank statement and wage slip was 34 days older instead of 28 days so instead of asking for additional docs they refused it instead . we have sent the appeal with missing payslip and bank statement hoping to hear gd news soon insha Allah .[/quote]

Inshallah, hopefully it is straight forward from now on. Ahhh that is annoying, they are really fussy. But it looks like your decision will be overturned inshallah soon aswell. It's not a big deal as long as you have sent the missing docs. Just think positive and hold on for a little white longer.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:12 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
sean2606 wrote:Anyone who has applied from Karachi in Jan/Feb 2015 have any updates?
Applied online 23rd Feb

No updates!

What about you?
Wife applied on 09/02/15 asked for a status on 02/03/15 received a reply the same day 'not been assessed by an ECO' was just wondering how far behind is Karachi from other cities in order of forms being processed

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:16 pm

@izainab5

Was this 28 days from the online submission or 28 days older than documents submitted?

Please confirm

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:28 pm

gucci9 wrote:@izainab5

Was this 28 days from the online submission or 28 days older than documents submitted?

Please confirm
it is suppose to be 28 days older from the date of online app but in my case they wrote the submission date so here they were wrong again and we mentioned that in appeal too that they calculate wrong time as it is suppose to be counted from the date of online application not submission .

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:28 pm

sean2606 wrote:
AyeM.Ali wrote:
Applied online 23rd Feb

No updates!

What about you?
Wife applied on 09/02/15 asked for a status on 02/03/15 received a reply the same day 'not been assessed by an ECO' was just wondering how far behind is Karachi from other cities in order of forms being processed

This applicant AminoAcid88 applied 14th January and he/she has received an email stating that their application has been processed and completed. So I'm assuming with Karachi they're still on January.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:33 pm

This applicant AminoAcid88 applied 14th January and he/she has received an email stating that their application has been processed and completed. So I'm assuming with Karachi they're still on January.[/quote]

Seems like i should have told my wife to travel up to Islamabad or Mirpur lol. Didnt realize it was city dependent.

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Zobair wrote:
izainab5 wrote:

What did you get rejected on?
my case was refused because the last bank statement and wage slip was 34 days older instead of 28 days so instead of asking for additional docs they refused it instead . we have sent the appeal with missing payslip and bank statement hoping to hear gd news soon insha Allah .[/quote]
i hope so zobair that its scary that i havent heard anything yet as my appeal was lodged on 20 dec and court has given home office till 25-5-15 but home office has not overturned as yet :(
Inshallah, hopefully it is straight forward from now on. Ahhh that is annoying, they are really fussy. But it looks like your decision will be overturned inshallah soon aswell. It's not a big deal as long as you have sent the missing docs. Just think positive and hold on for a little white longer.[/quote]

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:10 pm

Zobair wrote:
Salam,
Inshallah
05/06/2015

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:19 pm

i hope so zobair that its scary that i havent heard anything yet as my appeal was lodged on 20 dec and court has given home office till 25-5-15 but home office has not overturned as yet :(
Just hold on a little while longer. Always worth contacting the tribunal just to see if they have anything new in-case you may have missed something.

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:28 pm

khan2013 wrote:
Zobair wrote:
Salam,
Inshallah
05/06/2015
It says you inboxed me on here, but for some reason I don't have the permission to read your messages

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:35 pm

@Zubair
Really its weird.Nothing important just asked the same question. :)

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application- Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Ok guys so iv just emailed and asked for an update on my application (for the first time)

All I had to full in was name , date of birth, country of application (pakistan )
And the ref number

There was also a question Box which was compulsory to fill ol so I just put could I get an update on my application?

And there was a drop down too.

Please can anyone confirm that this is the correct way of receiving an update? ?

Thanks

X

Zobair
Newly Registered

Post by Zobair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:47 pm

gucci9 wrote:Ok guys so iv just emailed and asked for an update on my application (for the first time)

All I had to full in was name , date of birth, country of application (pakistan )
And the ref number

There was also a question Box which was compulsory to fill ol so I just put could I get an update on my application?

Please can anyone confirm that this is the correct way of receiving an update? ?

Thanks

X

Yeah it is from what I remember, you should get a reply back tomorrow hopefully.

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:48 pm

gucci9 wrote:Ok guys so iv just emailed and asked for an update on my application (for the first time)

And the ref number

Thanks

X
Yes it is gucci9 unless you are asking for an escalation then a few more details will be required.