ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by nilemarques » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:15 am

[quote="shareen24h"]Hi Forum member
Just want to share my good news. After long battle with Home Office got our BRP half an hour ago. We have been granted 30 months. God has given it for me and my family. Grate full to all forum members specially Nilemarque, kukuwife,winners, Believe,. Also I have to mention you Dapsonlee, Hatchsead ,Shondra sharma, Mrolaolu,rina, verbina,lily123, favour, time503, crystal newbies,icehouse256, yummy mummy,mummy two,sanny26, GodGives, summer2013 who contributed in our hard time.
Apologies for not mentioning all the names. I hope and pray all those who are waiting for decision will have a good time. Just need to patient and legal fight. Thanks again everybody.[/quote]

Shareen my friend!!!! Congratulations to you and family after a long hard battle!!

jp1524

Post by jp1524 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 pm

mrsingh wrote:Hi
There got a good news
received my brp Nd all documents last Monday granted for 30 months
Really happy
hi mr singh.
can you please tell us your immigration history. and you get to this great success.
thank you in advance.

mrsingh
Newly Registered

Post by mrsingh » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:06 am

[quote="mrsingh"]Hi i would like to Share my Application status for FLR(FP).

FLR(FP)
Applied on - 03/12/2014
Biometric letter received dated -11/12/2014
Biometric done - 17/12/2014
More document asked on- 06/02/2015
Document sent on- 16/02/15
Waiting for outcome

They asked me dated letter from my current landlord,past 2 years letters of my wife and me which shows that we were living together from last 2years and they asked me GP letter which show that my baby me and my wife living on same address. We sent all document but we are not manage to get letter from Gp so we sent my baby letter fro NHS and red book.

I did call my solicitor to ask if do we still need to submit doctors letter but solicitor said they received something for me
And told me that my brp has arrived with all the documents.the date was brp sent was 26march.
Happy daysssssssss

jp1524

Post by jp1524 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 am

mrsingh wrote:
mrsingh wrote:Hi i would like to Share my Application status for FLR(FP).

FLR(FP)
Applied on - 03/12/2014
Waiting for outcome

They asked me dated letter from my current landlord,past 2 years letters of my wife and me which shows that we were living together from last 2years and they asked me GP letter which show that my baby me and my wife living on same address. We sent all document but we are not manage to get letter from Gp so we sent my baby letter fro NHS and red book.

I did call my solicitor to ask if do we still need to submit doctors letter but solicitor said they received something for me
And told me that my brp has arrived with all the documents.the date was brp sent was 26march.
Happy daysssssssss
Hi mrsingh.
sorry to bother you in your happy days :)
just want to know, on the day of appllication was any of your family member british ?
or you applied on your family/private life as a partner/parent , or your kids are 7 years old in england ?
please advise.
thanks again.

Ems1927

Post by Ems1927 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Had our upper tribunal hearing today. Nether myself or my husband were asked to speak. The judge was extremely professional. Just have to wait now.. hopefullu it's good news!

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Guys

can someone please tell me after getting visa granted under FLR FP how long after my wife get her passport.

she has got her BRP card but no passport came with it.

I read some posts that some people get there BRP card first before there they get there granted letter and some get there BRP card with there passport I wonder how it works.

I think if they cant find passport when they do they send it

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 pm

zakir1988 wrote:Guys

can someone please tell me after getting visa granted under FLR FP how long after my wife get her passport.

she has got her BRP card but no passport came with it.

I read some posts that some people get there BRP card first before there they get there granted letter and some get there BRP card with there passport I wonder how it works.

I think if they cant find passport when they do they send it
Congratulations! Usually it comes same or next day each other. wait couple of days for your passport to reach to you. But nothing to worry about if you received your BRP already. That,s standard procedure. Hopefully you gonna get it today. Good luck

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:25 am

Insomnia thanks your reply

But its been over a month now snice my wife got her BRP card still no passport my solicitor has sent a recorded delivery letter to HO to find out what has happed to the passport.

mestajay
Newly Registered

Post by mestajay » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Ems1927 wrote:Had our upper tribunal hearing today. Nether myself or my husband were asked to speak. The judge was extremely professional. Just have to wait now.. hopefullu it's good news!
Hi EMS1927
i am also due for oral hearing at upper tribunal ,
Brief history
we applied for the discretionary based on our child who is 8 yrs, born here. we re refued with the same usual reason that u can all relocate as family.
filed for judicial review was refused , then granted oral hearing at upper tribunal.
since we have no money to pay for a solicitor we are doing it ourselves
could you please share ur experience and your preparation for your case .
Thanks in advance for your help.

mestajay
Newly Registered

Post by mestajay » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:13 pm

shareen24h wrote:
Tuga wrote:Hi All,
Hope all is well with everyone, Happy new year!
After a very very long wait, my appeal is allowed.
I'm sure few of you will remember me. Had been a contributor to the thread, from 2012 with excellent contributors like Winners, sanny26, weedo, justice12, Walex, ale001, Keisha
Verbina etc..
Just want to share my timeline with everyone and pray it gives hope to anyone still waiting. My story is very long and might fill all the pages in this thread. For now please celebrate with me and thanks to everyone who in your small way has sent posts on the forum. When it all sank in I will post my story.

This is my timeline

Date Applied/Docs sent: 06/07/2012

Date Received Ack. Letter: 24/07/2012

Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 31/12/2012

Date Biometrics Done at PO : 31/12/2012

Application refused: August 2013 (with no right of Appeal)

Judicial review sent: November 2013

Request from treasury solicitor to withdraw JR for reconsideration: March, 2014 ( conditionality that refund my Barrister's fee and decision made within 3months plus a right of appeal)

Reconsideration refused: June 2014 (with right of appeal)

Appeal date: 19th November 2014

Appeal adjourned to April 2015.

Requested for earlier date, and was granted new appeal date 23 December.

Judge allowed Appeal: January 7th 2015

Visa Type : FLR(0)
Hi Tuga

Just read your post. Big big congratulation. Wish a good day.

Shareen
Hi Shareen
I wonder if you could help me i had my judicial review refued then i applied for oral hearing which has been slated for 8th April.
Would you pleae help on how i should prepare as am representing myself due to financial problems.
thanks in advance.

Ems1927

Post by Ems1927 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:14 pm

mestajay wrote:
Ems1927 wrote:Had our upper tribunal hearing today. Nether myself or my husband were asked to speak. The judge was extremely professional. Just have to wait now.. hopefullu it's good news!
Hi EMS1927
i am also due for oral hearing at upper tribunal ,
Brief history
we applied for the discretionary based on our child who is 8 yrs, born here. we re refued with the same usual reason that u can all relocate as family.
filed for judicial review was refused , then granted oral hearing at upper tribunal.
since we have no money to pay for a solicitor we are doing it ourselves
could you please share ur experience and your preparation for your case .
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ours was different as it was the home office that applied to appeal, our first tier appeal had been approved.

Basically the home office rep went first (so it would be you going first in this case) and argued why the judge had been unlawful in the original date.

My advice would be to read up on all laws and cases associated with your arguments. You will go first and have the chance to speak at the end.

As we had a lawyer she did the talking for us and neither of us were required to speak. It took about half an hour.

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi Ems1927
Hope everything is OK and good news is waiting for you. could you please tell us little bit more why they did not asked you anything ?
Our appeal was also allowed and HO appeal for permission for UT. we are waiting for further info from court and hearing date.

Ems1927

Post by Ems1927 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Rubablu wrote:
Hi Ems1927
Hope everything is OK and good news is waiting for you. could you please tell us little bit more why they did not asked you anything ?
Our appeal was also allowed and HO appeal for permission for UT. we are waiting for further info from court and hearing date.
Our lawyer argued against everything the home office rep said - there wasn't any additional evidence it was based on what the original appeal judge had ruled and why it was not unlawful.. I don't think there was anything the judge needed to hear from us.

jp1524

Post by jp1524 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Kukuwife wrote:
jp1524 wrote:Hi all,
I have been reading this forum since last few months and it is great to see how good people help each other.
well, I entered in uk in 2006 as a student,then had few extension. my last application was refused and went to first tier
got refused , then ask permission from first tribunal which got refused. ask for permission to appeal to the upper tribunal ,
got refused. i had no other option and i have applied for flrO last month.
i am very close to 10 year long residency. but worried what will happen if HO refuses my flrO.
i live with my wife and 2kids born here, we are none british or hold ilr.
can someone help me with few querries..?
what are the chances of success? ------------Not good probably it will be refused //MAY I PLEASE HAVE SOME INFORMATION ON WHY THE VISAS WILL BE REFUSED ?@ KUKUWIFE
if they refuses flrO will I have an appeal right ? -----------No
if they do not give me appeal right then can I ask for the same ? _--------Yes
or reconsideration ?--------Yes// HOW LONG DOES THE PROCESS OF ASKING FOR APPEAL RIGHT OR RECONSIDERATION TAKES ?
in the meantime of this happening , will the 10year long residency breaks ?----- am so sorry to inform you that the answer is Yes because you have exhaust all your appeal right
i will really appreciate this help from such a great people here.
thanks in advance.

hello guys, can anybody help please
HOPE I WILL GET SOME REPLIES,,,, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Can someone tell me please its been over a month now snice my wife got her BRP card still no passport my solicitor has sent a recorded delivery letter to HO to find out what has happed to the passport.

lomik
Newly Registered

Post by lomik » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:42 pm

jp1524 wrote:
There got a good news
Really happy
hi mr singh.
can you please tell us your immigration history. and you get to this great success.
thank you in advance.

enjoy your freedom
good news for me as well . THANKS BE TO GOD
i received my brp on wenesday 11 mars . I am very happy
here my time line

illegant entrant since dec 2003 . 11years without status in the uk
my wife has ilr +2 childrens both british citizen
application sent : 11-01-2015
received :13-01-2015
ECHR+ biometric letters received: 22-01-2015
biometric done :26-01-2015
brp received : 11-03-2015 dated 7-03-2015 2.5years granted no public funds
partner+parental responsabilities for a child
support documents received: 13-03-2015
12years without any status and no solicitor used. GLORY TO GOOD

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Guys please help me I need some advice

My wife has been granted 30 months visa under FLR FP on her BRP card it says no recourse to public funds.

I am British citizen born here my question is that am I able to claim housing benefit and when we renew her visa we won't have a problem I work part time in hospital I get my daughters child tax and child benefit under my name only.

I heard from some solicitors it that it won't effect her visa because I am a British citizen.

Is anyone getting housing benefit and renewed your partners visa While you was getting housing benefit and working part time did this not effect it on getting your visa again.

Please please someone answer me I'm waiting.

mrsingh
Newly Registered

Post by mrsingh » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:25 am

Successful story for FLR(FP)
My wife and my baby is British. I have applied for 10 year route
Applied on - 03/12/2014
Visa granted on - 26/02/2015(30 month )
All document received on- 04/03/2015

I hope everyone who is still wating for result will hear good news soon.

lomik
Newly Registered

Post by lomik » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 pm

zakir1988 wrote:Guys please help me I need some advice

My wife has been granted 30 months visa under FLR FP on her BRP card it says no recourse to public funds.

I am British citizen born here my question is that am I able to claim housing benefit and when we renew her visa we won't have a problem I work part time in hospital I get my daughters child tax and child benefit under my name only.

I heard from some solicitors it that it won't effect her visa because I am a British citizen.

Is anyone getting housing benefit and renewed your partners visa While you was getting housing benefit and working part time did this not effect it on getting your visa again.

Please please someone answer me I'm waiting.

that is not going to affect her getting the visa again . but make sure you do not claim anything on her behalf .I am sure she go a letter explaining the conditions of her stay and the type of benefit she MUST not claimedit
when I applied , my wife was in receipt of housing benefit,child+working tax credit and she works part time as well. my wife is with ilr that mean she allow theclaim the same benefit even I am not in the uk. but once I start working, the are going to include my salary with her benefit meaning that she is going to receive less money than before . that is clear . please make sure not to claim anything extra .

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Thanks lomik

Can anyone tell me if I claim as a couple housing benefit as I am British born citizen I have every right to claim it as I work part time on low income would this effect my partners visa when we come to renew it if it dose not effect it good her BRP card says no recourse to public funds.

Please answer.

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Dear guys

my solicitor who is very good ruuning in our community for the past 25 years our solicitor told me if I get housing benefit it won't effect my wifes visa when we come to renew it as I am british born citizen and my daugther.
I work part time I'm not a dependent when we applied under FLR FP 10 years route parent just put my name on the form so getting housing benefit will not effect it if i was a dependent. then getting housing benefit will effect it.

Is anyone getting housing benefit and working partime.

zakir1988
BANNED

Post by zakir1988 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Sorry for posting it again put more in detain if someone could please help me

Dear guys

my solicitor who is very good ruuning in our community for the past 25 years our solicitor told me if I get housing benefit it won't effect my wifes visa when we come to renew it as I am british born citizen and my daugther. I work part time I'm not a dependent when we applied under FLR FP 10 years route parent we just paid the fee single fee £601 If was appying as a dependent then the fee would of gone up
I think my solicitor just put my name on the form who's my wife living with as a partner getting housing benefit will not effect it if i was a dependent then getting housing benefit will effect it.

Is anyone british citizen getting housing benefit and working partime and have renewed your partners visa

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:51 am

lomik wrote:
jp1524 wrote:
There got a good news
Really happy
hi mr singh.
thank you in advance.

enjoy your freedom
good news for me as well . THANKS BE TO GOD
i received my brp on wenesday 11 mars . I am very happy
here my time line

illegant entrant since dec 2003 . 11years without status in the uk
my wife has ilr +2 childrens both british citizen
application sent : 11-01-2015
received :13-01-2015
ECHR+ biometric letters received: 22-01-2015
biometric done :26-01-2015
brp received : 11-03-2015 dated 7-03-2015 2.5years granted no public funds
partner+parental responsabilities for a child
support documents received: 13-03-2015
12years without any status and no solicitor used. GLORY TO GOOD
Congratulations Mate!
I have similar situation like yours. Is it possible i can contact you for some advice. Please email me heavensly79@hotmail.com.
I will appreciate.
Regards

Ayeshaabbas
BANNED

Post by Ayeshaabbas » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:18 am

hello

hope all of you are well

i got my decision today regarding flr fp and they have refused the application and given me a right of appeal by 8th april.

please tell me how much time it roughly takes if I submit the appeal documents by the first week of april?

also lets says that on the court hearing day, the judge decides against my application then, will i have another right to appeal some where? Will they usually give another right to appeal?

also lets say if i get an eventual rejection then how much time will the home office gives me to leave the country after the court hearing day?

please also tell me that why the home office hasn't returned my passports? Also during all this time, is there any restriction to my continuous employment?

thanks

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Congratulations Lomik

I have sent you a PM. reply me if you get it please. I have given my email address as well in my previous message if you can contact me . I would appreciate

Regards