ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case Reference number missing from approval letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_apr2010

Case Reference number missing from approval letter

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:30 pm

Hi,

First of all thank you guys for all your help. Today I got my Tier 1 general second extension approved. But my approval letter is missing the Case reference number.

How important is the case reference number when making future applications (I'll be due ILR soon) and for any correspondence with UKBA? Is there a way I can contact UKBA and ask for the case reference number?

Any help will be highly appreciated...

Kind Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Case Reference number missing from approval letter

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:22 am

You should be fine as your BRP card has its number and that is what they will need. Besides, they have your full immigration history.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 pm

hsmp_apr2010 wrote:Hi,

First of all thank you guys for all your help. Today I got my Tier 1 general second extension approved. But my approval letter is missing the Case reference number.

How important is the case reference number when making future applications (I'll be due ILR soon) and for any correspondence with UKBA? Is there a way I can contact UKBA and ask for the case reference number?

Any help will be highly appreciated...

Kind Regards,
Not that important. To be honest the only application I entered this HO reference was my citizenship application.

hsmp_apr2010

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Thank you guys...

I think what happened was CW messed up the address on my approval letter. I luckily spotted it while checking it,

The CW gave me a new approval letter with correct address and told me that she has transferred everything accross from the old letter. But obviously she hasn't and I relalised it after when I reached home..

But as you guys mentioned its not important. Also I think the payment reference number should be unique to the application so is the number on the BRP.