ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accommodation report

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pug23

accommodation report

Post by pug23 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Hi all

I will be submitting paperwork for spouse visa around april and I am just getting all paperwork together.

Application was previously refused because we had submitted english test that was no longer valid.
So now when we apply again we will have most docs but willneed to just update ffinancial docs.

I have a accommodation report that is dated November 2014 and I wanted to ask if this report would still be valid or wouldI need to get a new one from the solicitor that is dated within 28days?

I have a tenancy agreement and a letter that is dated within 28days from the housing association to say they allow my husband to live at the property with me and my parents and sisters. Will this be sufficient or should I get an updated accommodation report?

Thanks in advance for the help.

pug23

Re: accommodation report

Post by pug23 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Anyone

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:26 am

I had one in June 2014 and reused it in early January 2015 and there wasn't an issue, hope this help.

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks rayking. As the rules are changing, I wonder if I need to consider the 28 day rule or if that is more so for the financial requirement.