ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET O with police caution

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ALI97
Pakistan

Re: ILR with police Caution

Post by ALI97 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Broken leg
Second thing may be you succeed in first place some time delay in getting in application process happened.

manci
Respected Guru

Re: ILR with police Caution

Post by manci » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:56 pm

broken leg wrote:Dear manci

Thank you for the reply, it is a very good point.

As regards to the change of employment and the leave to enter visa I had in 2011 and 2012; the continuity was not broken as the longest gap i had was less than 28 days and i have never overstayed in UK ....
Bearing this mind , my count starts from 2010 when i obtained my initial tier 2 visa isn't it?
if this is the case then I would be legible to ILR in 2015 but cos of the caution in 2014 I got to wait till 2016.
also if my continuity is not broken I won't be exempted from the 6 ys cap and I won't be able to renew my visa past early 2016. leaving me with 7-8 months gap between the end of tier 2 and ILR legibility.

i know it is a bit complicated but I would be very glad if i hear from u soon.
thx
if continuity was not broken then the 6 year cap doesn't apply to you because you had leave under the rules before 6 April 2011