ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i start the process

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leit
Newly Registered

can i start the process

Post by leit » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:28 pm

hi
Last edited by leit on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

jes2jes

Re: can i start the process

Post by jes2jes » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:57 pm

leit wrote:hello i m back again i just to ask now i incruise my hours fromwork i stopped being on housing benefit but im still on working tax credit and is just 3 months since i started working i got 3 months bank statement showing my wages on and paye slips from 3 mths usual a letter from my employer and job offer for my husband should i submit my hunsband application yes or no plz advice me
Your post does not make sense as far as I can read. Can you detailed what the situation is and if you have posted somewhere else and assuming everyone who reads this is familiar with the original post then please kindly post it in the original post.

I would need to be a mind reader to understand what you are trying to put across but unfortunately I am not and I believe it is so for others too (unless of course they are magicians and pychics):roll:
Praise The Lord!!!!

leit
Newly Registered

Post by leit » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:35 pm

shu
Last edited by leit on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:39 pm

leit wrote:supid boy dont reply if u want i dont oblige u
I am not surprised with your response considering your line of thought and your phonetics.
Praise The Lord!!!!

leit
Newly Registered

Post by leit » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:54 pm

jes2jes wrote:
I am not surprised with your response considering your line of thought and your phonetics.
yes never ever reply on my post stupid in french idiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Pyromaniac

Post by Pyromaniac » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:56 pm

jes2jes

Post by jes2jes » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:58 pm

leit wrote:
jes2jes wrote:
yes never ever reply on my post stupid in french idiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
I guess you should try and go back to basics.
Have you seen 'In the Night Garden' on Ceebbc? Igglepiggle, marco parka and co? You would need to see it to calm your nerves.

I am surprised by your response since I was trying to help but obviously since your appreciation of the english language is 'warped' from what you have posted so far, again I am not a little bit Surprised! :roll: :twisted: :cry:
Praise The Lord!!!!

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi all --

I think that could have been handled better.

By everyone.

Just my opinion.

I'm going to lock this topic and let it drown a peaceful death in the big internets stream.

As posted above, the topic is here already and can be continued:

-> General UK Immigration forum -> plz im desperate
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=19026

jes2jes -- I am normally right entertained by you here & I appreciate your contributions. Very much so. But, maybe we can go a bit more gentle on our newbies that don't speak university level English ...?

I'd rather encourage more of them to add their voices here ... it is to the benefit of all. Attempting to parse non-English language patterns is one of my hobbies, one I personally enjoy more than crossword puzzles.

So. Just a suggestion.

leit -- folks are trying to help you. It's easy to take things badly. Try not to pay back in such a way ... sometimes (and this is one, I think), the first responses were not meant in a bad way.

Also, we try very much not to start the same topic several times .. it helps everyone if it is started once and 'kept alive' with responses. That way, all the information is in one place.

Let's please try again in the existing topic ... everyone.

My sense from these posts is that liet really does need serious help, and sometimes it is not easy to help the people who need it the most. These are often my favorite people because they usually remember it and then help the next folks.

I know. I'm one of them.

Thanks,

the Admin