ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 REGISTRATION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m4sud
Newly Registered

MN1 REGISTRATION

Post by m4sud » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi All
I'm new to forum need some advice please.

My wife recently got ILR on 10 year basis while I (student dependant) have already applied on FLR (FP) on 26 Jan 2015 before leave expiry 29 Jan 2015 and now waiting for positive reply hopefully. But I didn't apply for my UK born so( student dependant his leave expired on 29 Jan 2015).

Now I want to apply for my son's MN1 but I don't have his Birth Certificate and Passport that is in Home Office with my FLR(FP).

Therefore could you please advise what should I do because I don't want to delay my son's BC Registration.

I'll really appreciate your help.

Regards-Masud

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 REGISTRATION

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Request his documents back form HO.

Why didn't you apply for FLR(M)??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

m4sud
Newly Registered

Post by m4sud » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm

CR001 wrote:Request his documents back form HO.
If I request any udea how long will it to get documents back will not delay my application?
Why didn't you apply for FLR(M)??
My wife's application was under process for ILR when I applied and FLR(M) is when one if the spouse is settled

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:58 pm

You could have applied for FLR(M) if you/your spouse met the requirements and asked for consideration after her ILR was approved.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

m4sud
Newly Registered

Post by m4sud » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:27 pm

CR001 wrote:You could have applied for FLR(M) if you/your spouse met the requirements and asked for consideration after her ILR was approved.
Apart from CR001 all the immigration guru's are sleeping :cry: nobody is giving reply. Even when my wife put the questions on board couple of people replied but no guru's. I wonder they don't have replies.

Thanks everyone's support I'll find the way myself.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Because the gurus and mods have jobs and families and other things to keep them busy. We offer our time and advice for free. If you want immediate answers, then you should pay an immigration advisor.
Now I want to apply for my son's MN1 but I don't have his Birth Certificate and Passport that is in Home Office with my FLR(FP).
Apply for a copy of the birth certificate. Send a copy of your wife's passport and ILR. Or as I have suggested, request your son's documents back from HO.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

m4sud
Newly Registered

Post by m4sud » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:29 pm

CR001 wrote:Because the gurus and mods have jobs and families and other things to keep them busy. We offer our time and advice for free. If you want immediate answers, then you should pay an immigration advisor.
Apply for a copy of the birth certificate. Send a copy of your wife's passport and ILR. Or as I have suggested, request your son's documents back from HO.
Thanks mate for your reply. Do I need to apply my son's birth certificate from Registration Office? My son's passport as I mentioned earlier is also with Home Office. Can I send the copy of his passport and mother's original passport?
Can I also write a letter with my case's reference number explain about the situation like birth certificate and passports
are with HO. Pls advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Pls see the 'Children' Section in the link below, Q2 in the 'Application Form' heading tells you about supporting documents.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... ml#p592355

You can order birth certificates from www.gro.gov.uk and there is a cost and takes 2 to 7 days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

m4sud
Newly Registered

Post by m4sud » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:41 pm

CR001 wrote:Pls see the 'Children' Section in the link below, Q2 in the 'Application Form' heading tells you about supporting documents.

You can order birth certificates from http://www.gro.gov.uk and there is a cost and takes 2 to 7 days.
Thanks CR001 your advise was really very helpful.
I've ordered the Birth Certificate for little one.
I'll keep in touch for further information and would really love to have your advise, thanks-MASUD

m4sud
Newly Registered

Post by m4sud » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:03 pm

CR001 wrote:Pls see the 'Children' Section in the link below, Q2 in the 'Application Form' heading tells you about supporting documents.

You can order birth certificates from http://www.gro.gov.uk and there is a cost and takes 2 to 7 days.
Hi Dear, In guidance it says child's passport but as mentioned earlier it is already with Home Office so it means I cannot apply my son's BC Registration?

And 2nd question, I've already applied on FLR FP and Now my wife has got ILR (10yrs basis). If I want to apply for FLR M do I need to wait for the decision of FLR_FP or I can make change of application any time?

Please advise.