ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) suitable?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sinito
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) suitable?

Post by sinito » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:59 am

I'm new on this forum and hope u could assist me on this. My fiance is a failed asylum and has been reporting to at police station on monthly basis since the asylum application in 2008. We have 2 kids together. He did inform them at police station that he now has kids and the info was forwarded to the HO but we told to make an application as the HO is likely not to act timely with the changes. However we weren't told what to apply for. I now don't know which route will be suitable. I have the ILR and the kids are British and him he has nothing legal. Looking through FLR(FP) I know the partner route won't b successful as I dnt meet the financial requirement. The child route seems to b likely but I'm unsure.

Is there any other route to apply tthrough or this one is correct?
what about DL route?
Reading through some of these routes got me confused . I would appreciate all ur help

Obie
Ireland

Re: FLR(FP) suitable?

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:47 pm

If he is your partner, then he will will qualify under the partner's route.

However exception 1 may apply, because of the children.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors