ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Permit visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MAD3
Newly Registered

Family Permit visa

Post by MAD3 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello, i'm married with my wife in Romania, she is from Ecuador, we maried from just 5 months, i have double citizenship, Romanian and Hungarian, i came back in UK and i've started a new job this january, and we want to live togather in UK, i earn more than how much they requier to sustain our selfs, can someone tell me what should we do, and how we can obtain this familly permit?
I was thinking that if she can come to UK with the marriage certificate and if we could apply for permit from inside de country?
Dose someone knows who can deal with documents like this, cose i'm sure that i will need a invitation form and to ligalize some documents?

If you need some other details just ask me!

Thank you!

MAD3
Newly Registered

Re: Family Permit visa

Post by MAD3 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:16 am

nobody? :(((

sluvsj
Newly Registered

Post by sluvsj » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi, I'm also going to apply for the EEA family permit. You can apply here:
https://www.gov.uk/family-permit

I'm not an expert but I know that your wife needs to be living outside of the UK to apply. Since you already live in the UK you may need extra requirements. I'm still learning about the requirements for myself but since no one answered your question I thought I could still help. Good luck!

sluvsj
Newly Registered

Post by sluvsj » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:42 pm

I accidentally linked the wrong website but I just edited my reply! :P

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 am

How long have you been working in the UK?

MAD3
Newly Registered

Post by MAD3 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 am

i'm leveing in uk and working from 2012 :), but after marriage i've returned and i've found another job :)

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:26 pm

MAD3 wrote:Hello, i'm married with my wife in Romania, she is from Ecuador, we maried from just 5 months, i have double citizenship, Romanian and Hungarian, i came back in UK and i've started a new job this january, and we want to live togather in UK, i earn more than how much they requier to sustain our selfs, can someone tell me what should we do, and how we can obtain this familly permit?
I was thinking that if she can come to UK with the marriage certificate and if we could apply for permit from inside de country?
Dose someone knows who can deal with documents like this, cose i'm sure that i will need a invitation form and to ligalize some documents?
You are working in the UK, so you will need to provide information about your employer. A recent pay slip or confirmation letter from your employer should suffice.

You also need to provide a copy of your ID card or passport, and a copy of your marriage certificate.

You do not need to provide any information about your savings, your wife's savings, you wife's employment, details of where you will be living in the UK etc.