ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) QUESTION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cindrila
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(FP) QUESTION

Post by cindrila » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:30 am

Hi Can anyone help pls:
Does the FLR(FP) has financial requirement? My partner is British, we have a daughter who is 2 years old and in nursery now. We were living in Spain before i applied EEA2 and got refused coz i didnt submit my partner work contract in Spain before he returned to uk, but he is in uk now, and there is no point to submit the contract now, HO suggest that if i still want to remain in uk i need submit another FLR application.So i am going to submit FLR(FP). But my partner is not working yet, and he is claim benefits. Is there any chance for me if i apply FLR(FP) ?

Thank you very much

redding
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by redding » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:57 am

Hi good day
Last edited by redding on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

redding
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by redding » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 am

My brother partner of over 5 years but now he wants to claim Universal credit or JSA .also his partner is overstayed for 12 years with a toddler. How straight forward will it be adding her to tax credits and his application to get jsa etc as she has no Ni number either.