ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Sponsor's document

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

duigoahead
Newly Registered

FLR M Sponsor's document

Post by duigoahead » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 am

HI,
could any one help me with this please. I am going to apply for my wife's Visa through FLR M. Do I (Sponsor) need to send original copies of my passport and BRP card or photocopies will be sufficient. Will appreciate any help.

Jason247
Newly Registered

Re: FLR M Sponsor's document

Post by Jason247 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 am

The policy guideline clearly stated that you can either submit your ORIGINAL passport + BR card,
alternative
Make copies of ALL pages of your passport + BR cards.

I applied for my wife 7 weeks ago, it was successful she got her new BR and document on Friday, 20th March 2015.
I only sent copies of all my passport and BR card.

duigoahead
Newly Registered

Post by duigoahead » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:28 am

Thanks a lot and Congratulations to your Mrs. could you please also help me with FLR (M) Section 2. I was previously on Tier 1 and my wife as my spouse. Recently I got my ILR through 10 years long residency. My wife is now going to extend her visa through FLR M.The question is, what stage shall I chose as it is quite complicated. Please refer to FLR M Section 2 on page 12. I believe you will be able to help as You have applied recently. Thanks for your kind reply.

Regards,
Didar

duigoahead
Newly Registered

Post by duigoahead » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:34 am

Jason247 wrote:The policy guideline clearly stated that you can either submit your ORIGINAL passport + BR card,
alternative
Make copies of ALL pages of your passport + BR cards.

I applied for my wife 7 weeks ago, it was successful she got her new BR and document on Friday, 20th March 2015.
I only sent copies of all my passport and BR card.
Thanks a lot and Congratulations to your Mrs. could you please also help me with FLR (M) Section 2. I was previously on Tier 1 and my wife as my spouse. Recently I got my ILR through 10 years long residency. My wife is now going to extend her visa through FLR M.The question is, what stage shall I chose as it is quite complicated. Please refer to FLR M Section 2 on page 12. I believe you will be able to help as You have applied recently. Thanks for your kind reply.

Regards,
Didar

Jason247
Newly Registered

Post by Jason247 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:24 am

Hello didar,
You case is exactly the same with me, so therefore don't be worry.

In section 2.1. U will tick the first box: spouse of a person present and settled in UK with biometric documens

In section 2.1, u will tick yes

Section 2.3, pls use the last big box - if u are appying for other reason- pls explain here