ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (0) form query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drdheer
United Kingdom

SET (0) form query

Post by drdheer » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello,

I am on Tier (1) General and my wife is on dependant visa. She is also in paid employment. Can somebody please help to answer the following question in SET (O):

5.4 Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money? If so, how much do you receive each month?

Do I need to write my wife's after tax monthly income? and provide last 3 months pay slips?

Thanks in advance.

honey2008
United Kingdom

Re: SET (0) form query

Post by honey2008 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello there,

5.4 Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money? If so, how much do you receive each month?

Do I need to write my wife's after tax monthly income? and provide last 3 months pay slips?

ANS :- Yes.I wrote the approx net salary and provided last 3 payslips.

you have to tick the box under Your Finances on page 61

Ta
Honey

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: SET (0) form query

Post by Tier1G09 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:19 am

drdheer wrote:Hello,

I am on Tier (1) General and my wife is on dependant visa. She is also in paid employment. Can somebody please help to answer the following question in SET (O):

Thanks in advance.
If you receive any funds from your friend or relative only then answer Q5.4 Yes otherwise its No. This question is not regarding your Wife pay, this is only valid if any third person provide you any funds.

With regards to your Wife pay, this you can mention in Q5.6 with addition to your pay.