ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on SET(O) payment sheet

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Question on SET(O) payment sheet

Post by ubuntu fan » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi

I am currently on Tier 1 (G) and will be applying for ILR in April. While booking a slot I clearly remember selecting Tier 1 (G) as my current category and SET(O) as the application form that I will be using.

But looking at the application payment sheet that gets automatically generated, it says "Which category of leave are you applying for?" - and the answer filled out is Tier 1 (General)"

My thinking is, my current category is Tier 1 (General) but the category of leave I am applying for is Settlement/ILR.

Is this how the payment sheet gets filled as or did I do a mistake in booking a slot?

thanks in advance.

pebb1ee

Re: Question on SET(O) payment sheet

Post by pebb1ee » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Correct, you have to select Tier 1 General. Once you go along pressing next, you will see on some screen stating that the application for Indefinite leave to remain (Set O).
I was in the same boat as yours. I am on tier 1 general with one dependant and then booked an appointment for april and paid the fees.
The payment summary pdf document which the website generated states:
'Which category of leave are you applying for?: Tier 1 (General)'
Application Form: SET (O)

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Re: Question on SET(O) payment sheet

Post by ubuntu fan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:35 pm

pebb1ee wrote:Correct, you have to select Tier 1 General. Once you go along pressing next, you will see on some screen stating that the application for Indefinite leave to remain (Set O).
I was in the same boat as yours. I am on tier 1 general with one dependant and then booked an appointment for april and paid the fees.
The payment summary pdf document which the website generated states:
'Which category of leave are you applying for?: Tier 1 (General)'
Application Form: SET (O)
Thanks for clarifying, pebb1ee.