ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tracking number

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjay

Tracking number

Post by mjay » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:09 pm

I just called home office now and they gave me royal Mail tracking number I sent my application on 27th January 15
I have redirect my post now confusion in my mind is that my parcel will be delivered at new address or old address please if someone know about this thank you

shadow_dragon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tracking number

Post by shadow_dragon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Had you communicated the change in address to UKBA after the application was submitted?

Try contacting Royal Mail with the tracking number and see if they can help?

mjay

Re: Tracking number

Post by mjay » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:48 pm

shadow_dragon wrote:Had you communicated the change in address to UKBA after the application was submitted?

Try contacting Royal Mail with the tracking number and see if they can help?
I just redirect my post not change of address now I'm at new address where I had my post redirected
I'm confused whether I have to wait at old address or stayed at new address for the parcel to received