ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE any advice appreciated

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newfather89
Newly Registered

PLEASE any advice appreciated

Post by Newfather89 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi
can anyone help me please? I recently got refusal on FLR(FP) application so I m just wondering if anyone got same case like me. its a bit complicated but I m sure someone will help me.
My case background is I came to this country in feb 2012.i was on student visa that time but later on in march 2013 I got married with British girl and I applied for spouse visa..I got refusal on spouse visa and reason was cox I didn't provide them enough documents anyway I went to tribunal and I won appeal..I was issued visa on FLRO application which was going to expire on 22 feb 2015..
But before my visa ending time I got divorce from my wife and I started living with another girl and she is British aswel and we got babe in may 2014.
so after my babe I went to solicitor to get him advice for my visa renewal and he told me that we can apply on FLR(FP) form family life as a parent..I sent my application on 22 December as solicitor told me that I can send my application early than expiry date as this will be consider as a fresh application..
after I sending my application I got refusal on 17 feb 2015.they gave many reasons..
1) that I don't have parental responsibilities for my child as we living all together.
2) My application fall for eligibility requirements of immigration rules as set out earlier.
3) I m not in valid marriage but I applied as a parent of my child.
4) I have no lived with my partner for 2 years.
and they also said that I have still leave to remain in U.K and my current conditions apply until 22 feb 2015.
I have sent my application again on 21 feb 2015 so my question is will is there any chance that I will be successful this time?
Second question is the Singh route an option??

Thanks in advance

Obie
Ireland

Re: PLEASE any advice appreciated

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:41 pm

I believe the application will fail again for the reason it failed the last time. You are in a relationship with this current woman, so you will not qualify under the parent route. You cannot qualify under the partner route as your unmarried relationship has not lasted for a period of 2 year.

The option open to you, was to apply on the basis of your other child or ask the Secretary of State to reconsider your application exceptionally outside the rule, and i hope your lawyer has done that.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Newfather89
Newly Registered

Post by Newfather89 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Anyone else have any advice? Thank you for taking time to comment obie - do you know if sirender singh route is an option for me and my family?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:20 pm

Well it may not be, as you are not married yet.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors