ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner Visa Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: FLR(M) Urgent Query

Post by physicskate » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:48 pm

You also need your lease, mortgage statement or some other proof that you can live where you live and that you are allowed to live there...

thasif

Post by thasif » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:46 am

hi could any one help me on my wife flr(m) visa please
am bit confuse about English requirement she already have the trinity college B1 certificate, is it ok for that or does she need to take the A1 exam? i know B1 is more grade then A1 , still bit confused
tx

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:56 am

singma33 wrote:Thank you for your reply.

But I work in the UK as well, so someone else replied to a post I made previously saying that I should include my employment details as well just in case to be honest even if I want to rely on my partners income.
Not including the information they don't require isn't being dishonest. You could mention that you are employed but just choosing to rely on your husband's income.

singma33
United Kingdom

Unmarried Partner Visa URGENT

Post by singma33 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 am

Hi

So I had mixed comments on here so I wanted to double check for the last time..

Both myself (applicant) and my sponsor work in the UK. My income does not reach £18,600 (gross without bonus) so I wanted to rely on my partners income. Shall I write my employment details and submit all of my contracts, bank statements and payslips as well? I feel that if I do not submit this they will question, even if I want to just rely on my partner's income.

It makes it sound like I am being dishonest especially as I am now on a work permit visa (tier 2)

vinny

Re: Unmarried Partner Visa URGENT

Post by vinny » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:49 pm

If your parter's (E-LTRP.3.2) income meets the requirements (E-LTRP.3.1, GEN.1.4, Appendix FM-SE), then would yours matter?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

singma33
United Kingdom

Re: Unmarried Partner Visa URGENT

Post by singma33 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi Vinny

Thank you for your reply.

I am just concerned as it does not really say anything about putting both of our details as I work in the UK as well.
Do you think that it is best that I only submit his details?

They might ask why did I not submit my details, and I can say that because my income does not meet the requirement?