ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Bank Account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hmittal
Newly Registered

Query regarding Bank Account

Post by hmittal » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:27 pm

Hi All
This is regarding proof of previous earning.
Can someone pls suggest , the bank statements needed, can they be printouts of my online statements, or do we need something else.
Should it be stamped by the Bank manager. I dont think the banks these days do that.

Pls help.
Regards
HM

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:36 pm

yes if they are printouts get it stamped and verified from bank.

if bank stmt is issued by bank as a monthly/quarterly statement in thier letter head format then it need not be.

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:42 am

Hi hmittal

I would suggest always apply with proper statements. If you are not getting paper statements, then I would suggest you to have a word with the bank and ensure they issue paper statements in the bank letter head.

The problem with Bank manager signing is, more often than not, they will sign it saying "Certified as original". If they do this, then, HSMP team will reject it as they will be accepting only original documents.

I don't remember, but somewhere in this board, I had seen a rejection because of this.

Better safe than sorry. Try and cover every possible gap in your application.

Cheers
PG

annyk
Newly Registered

Post by annyk » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:26 pm

MyHSMPApplication wrote: The problem with Bank manager signing is, more often than not, they will sign it saying "Certified as original". If they do this, then, HSMP team will reject it as they will be accepting only original documents.
I did not get this. When a bank manager certifies something as 'original', why HSMP office should reject it? It is certified by appropriate authority that it is an original.

thanks,
Anny

gethsmp
Newly Registered

Post by gethsmp » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:59 am

annyk wrote:
MyHSMPApplication wrote: The problem with Bank manager signing is, more often than not, they will sign it saying "Certified as original". If they do this, then, HSMP team will reject it as they will be accepting only original documents.
I did not get this. When a bank manager certifies something as 'original', why HSMP office should reject it? It is certified by appropriate authority that it is an original.

thanks,
Anny
The manager would have attested "True copy" which makes it a copy

majic

Post by majic » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:53 am

If the Amount Credit by the Employer does not mention Employers Name. Then What can be done. It just shows Amount Credited.

Please Advice

Regards