ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR proof of english help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shutter
Newly Registered

ILR proof of english help

Post by shutter » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 pm

Dear all,
Early this month I applied for ILR under spouse/partner route and I have already enrolled for biometrics. I am a little bit unclear about the proof of English language requirement and scared I took the wrong test as it's a bit confusing for me. I took the test called Functional Skills qualification in English, regulated by Ofqual and I passed at Entry level 3. My worry is could this be a concern because it's not ESOL? I got told where I took the test that it was the right test. If there is a possibility that I might get refused. Can I call the home office to put my application on hold, till I can get the ESOL done and get the certificate to them? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all

shutter
Newly Registered

Re: ILR proof of english help

Post by shutter » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Can someone please reply on my post. I submitted the below with my ILR application as proof of proficiency in English language.

"Functional Skills Qualification in English at Entry 3"
Awarding Body: City & Guilds
Regulated by: Ofqual

I just thought it's better to be safe than sorry. Please I need an urgent help.
Kind regards.