ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I withdraw T1 postal extension and convert to PEO?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sorento
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Can I withdraw T1 postal extension and convert to PEO?

Post by sorento » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:09 pm

I sent out my postal applicaiton for Tier 1 General extension two weeks ago with fees debited and biometric done. As I may need the materials back soon that I wonder if I can ask for materials back and convert or re-apply to premium service at PEO?

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Re: Can I withdraw T1 postal extension and convert to PEO?

Post by haiksuresh » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:30 pm

I think you can request for return your documents, but they wont return your fee. yOu need to repay the money in PEO

sorento
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sorento » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:14 pm

haiksuresh wrote:I think you can request for return your documents, but they wont return your fee. yOu need to repay the money in PEO
Thanks! In this case, how to proceed? It is fine that they do not return the fee but as you know 6 April is the dead line that I need to get them back and re-submit by 6 April. How to do it asap?

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:03 pm

I Feel you don't have much options left, Because all the PEO slots not available due to fee increase and also tier 1 ext closure. In my opinion you need to wait until they process your application.

Regards,
Suresh