ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Visa Approval Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_immigrant

HSMP Visa Approval Question

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:50 pm

Hi,
I have just got his initial hsmp application approved. Now applying for visa. I have following questions regarding his application.

1) A friend is giving me letter that he is will give me accomodation untill I get the job. What are the other documents that he will needs to provide?

2) He is providing me BT bill posted at his residential address. He has a two bedroom house in which he is living on rent with all inclusive rent, so the only document he could provide is BT bill. Morover he is also providing his passport copy as he is on HSMP and just got FLR. Will the above mentioned documents be suffice for my application from the friend providing me accomodation?

3) I have three bank accounts in Pakistan as most of the employers want the accounts of employees in the same bank where employers own accounts are running. The aggregate amount in Pak Rs. is 500,000 apporx which is 4200 GBP. Do I need to transfer whole money in one acccount or provide three statements and mentiond the reason in my cover letter or visa forms.

Thanking you in advance.
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:36 am

council tax bill, utility bills, tenancy agreement.

i don't think there should be a problem with 3 bank accounts.

hsmp_immigrant

Post by hsmp_immigrant » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:11 am

Thanks a lot. but as I mentioned that the friend cannot provide council tax bill. He can provide tenancy agreement and BT bill, but problem with his tenancy agreement is that he has a two bedroom house with one living room. I am not sure if this will be suffice as he is living with wife and his four year old son in that house. This sums upto three room but only two bedroom (since in DSPs located here

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front ... 6517843636

section 9.2 It says in three rooms 5 people can stay , I hope that will be suffice but not 100% sure about it as if they consider a bedroom a room or licing room will be okay.

Regards and Thank you for support.
HSMP _ IMMIGRANT