ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OVERSTAYER FLR (FP) APPLICATION - URGENT PLEASE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaza
BANNED

OVERSTAYER FLR (FP) APPLICATION - URGENT PLEASE

Post by shaza » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello to all / Gurus,

I urgently need advice. I applied as Tier 1 entrepreneur and got refused... Long story short.. now after JR refused, I got letter from court saying : "Application totally Without merit".

I became an overstayer during the process of fighting my case. Now im very worried as I don't know what to do.

My solicitor told me to apply for FLR fp , even as a overstayer to be able to stretch time. My Question is :

-- Will I get right of appeal if I/overstayer make FLR FP application at this time?

-- What are the chances of getting right of appeal?

Please please please,
Can GURUS advice me as Im totally confuse/depressed of what to do .

Thank you so much

aiza78601

Re: OVERSTAYER FLR (FP) APPLICATION - URGENT PLEASE

Post by aiza78601 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:54 pm

no they will not give u right of appeal.u can get only right of appeal if u have valid leave when u submit ur application

what are the basis of ur flr(fp) basis?

shaza
BANNED

Re: OVERSTAYER FLR (FP) APPLICATION - URGENT PLEASE

Post by shaza » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 am

I appreciate and thankful for your reply Aiza.

I was suggested to apply as flr fp - private life.

I have only one day (Today) in front of me to make a decision, either I appeal against Upper Tribunal decision for refusing my JR

(i have been given 7days ((not working days, but just DAYS) within which the permission should be sought (( 4days is already gone)) :cry:

or ... I don;t know what are the other way I can do to stretch the time till december.

Also...
Obie ? or any one else who can also participate to comment on this please?