ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help! advice needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raven
Newly Registered

Please Help! advice needed

Post by Raven » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:19 pm

Hi

I applied an extension to my wife's spouse visa as my wife is still preparing for her life in the UK test, however i got letter today from the home office stating they need further documentary evidence, but the problem is that my wife doesnt have anything in her name e.g. phone bill, saving book etc but i have send them when i applied first time correspondence from NHS, doctors letter confirming address and registration etc

Now they want documents addressed to me from Nov 2005 till sep 2007 and from nov 2005 till feb 2007 from my wife or jointly letters.. is it possible if i can send them my bank statement from 2005 till 2007 again i don't have anything addressed to my wife during that period.

but we have and are still living together, there is no problem in our relationship.

Can anyone tell me what can i do?

Thank you for your help.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:04 pm

If you don't have enough evidence then you simply won't be granted ILR. There is no point in sending documents they already have.

If you genuinely cannot get the evidence they need then you may want to request they grant a further two year period of leave instead.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

Raven
Newly Registered

Post by Raven » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:17 pm

My wifes application has been refused they do not believe that we will live together parmanately in the future, as there was little evidence. But my wife applied for an extension to her spouse visa and paid the fee for an extension and i even requested if they can grant a further 2 years but still refused. We have to appeal!

My concern is that we applied for an extension, why did they say on the refusal letter that my wife applied for an right to remain in the UK even tho my wife is still to pass her test?..... i talked to my local MP and he told me its best to lodge an appeal but mean time i should get the documents required and he will write a letter telling them to reconsider along with the required document.

I think i made the biggest mistake of my life cos when my wife first came to UK i should have added her on to some bills and i should have collected evidence along the way!

They said on the letter that if her appeal is unsuccessful, she will be removed to Pakistan, and we have a 6months old son surely they can't separate a mother from her son.