ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New AN form and new fee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeee123

New AN form and new fee

Post by zeee123 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:20 pm

hello all,
Just checked as Im due to apply for naturalisation on 1st April, it turns out that form had been updated and so will the fees in next week.
Really confused if I have to fill the new form and pay old fee or shall I use theirs form which is already completed and ready to go.

Comment pls

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: New AN form and new fee

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:46 pm

You may find the below discussion thread on this topic useful. There appear to be differing views as to whether it's the date the NCS receive your application or whether it's the date the Home Office receive your application.

I have also filled the old form, but now will need to fill in the new one and get my referees to fill in their section again, as I will be submitting mine after April 6th.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 82402.html