ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job and immigration query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGuy_123

Job and immigration query

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:03 pm

I was working on a green card for 20 months when I got terminated from my job , The company said I interfered with the server as excuse and will call guards etc , it was just related to salary but they needed something to get ride of me, anyway i want to gnib next month they didn't ask about the job and I didn't tell them and they issued a Stamp4 for 2 years, I thought all will be ok now, but I got just one job for 3 months after that , now I got a job
in February but got terminated because of the bad reference from the company from which I was on gc, now this company paid me one months salary and gave p45, now I am getting a job in a government company , I am scared now should I take this job as I will have to give the p45 from the company from which I got terminated (main thing they have reference that I interfered with IT systems) , I am thinking that when I apply for citizenship, I will need
to mention all the company names for last 5 years , so I will mention this government company and

if inis asks them about from which company I came there , they might tell them from p45 (it has tax number of the company that terminted me) about that company , and on contacting that company inis will find out that I interferred with IT systems in a previous job and my application get in trouble. please I need some help and advice .

okdokie

Re: Job and immigration query

Post by okdokie » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Dont get too much bogged down by this. If you meet the application requirements, simply just apply.

DublinGuy_123

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 am