ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on BC and PR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

martin54

Advice on BC and PR

Post by martin54 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 am

HI everyone,
I applied for Naturalization this month via EEA 5yrs RC route and my spouse is BC.I am lit bit worry if my application will take so long to approve and same time i dont know the outcome. Can someone advice me if possible to apply for PR card if my application is till with the HO?

gbhsmp
United Kingdom

Re: Advice on BC and PR

Post by gbhsmp » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:18 am

martin54 wrote:HI everyone,
I applied for Naturalization this month via EEA 5yrs RC route and my spouse is BC.I am lit bit worry if my application will take so long to approve and same time i dont know the outcome. Can someone advice me if possible to apply for PR card if my application is till with the HO?
While your application is with homeoffice, your immigration status remains the same even if the previous visa expires.
For naturalisation timelines please see the posts on naturalisation timelines currently (I guess this is around 3-4 months as of now)

You did not mention via which route you applied for naturalisation. If you had done this via NCS, then you must be having most of the original documents with you and if the documents list is sufficient then you can take a call on applying for PR card.

martin54

Re: Advice on BC and PR

Post by martin54 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:05 am

Thanks for your quick response. i applied via post and money has been taken already but i only panic because i applied with EEA 2 RC without PR ticker but i have already complete 5yrs and i had many documents to back it up with my application.

Thanks