ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sania.s
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by sania.s » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:31 am

a4ajmal wrote:Family visit visa applied for my mother, submitted docs in Islamabad on: 29th January 2015
Email confirming docs received in Abu Dhabi on: 2nd Feb 2015
HO call on:3rd Feb
No "concluded email"
Vfs email confirming "processed" application received on: 13 Feb

Disappointed at not receiving concluded email and word processed used by vfs, we did not bother collecting passport till today 23rd Feb. However visa was granted.
Dear ,
Could you share your email with us , i received this mail
Dear Customer,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your passport and documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport.

I am tensed as i have my graduation on 11th march .

sania.s
Newly Registered

Post by sania.s » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:09 am

@ajmal4

Kindly tell has anyone who got 'processed' email from abu dhabi got their visj stamped ?

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:13 am

sania.s wrote:@ajmal4

Kindly tell has anyone who got 'processed' email from abu dhabi got their visj stamped ?
@Sania.S

Processed email from Abu Dhabi means applicaion has been refused. My cousin got the same email two weeks ago

and he was refused.

sania.s
Newly Registered

Post by sania.s » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:28 am

mb95061z wrote:

@Sania.S

Processed email from Abu Dhabi means applicaion has been refused. My cousin got the same email two weeks ago

and he was refused.

@ajmal4 just said that he also got an email saying application was processed and he got the visa ..
:/ i wont be able to attend my graduation it means !

mb95061z
Pakistan

Post by mb95061z » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:40 am

sania.s wrote:
mb95061z wrote:

@Sania.S

and he was refused.

@ajmal4 just said that he also got an email saying application was processed and he got the visa ..
Email ajmal4 received was from Vfs Global which comes when your passport is ready for collection at the visa application centre.

The email you have received is from Abu Dhabi. I can understand its very disappointing.

ataulmunim
Newly Registered

Post by ataulmunim » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Just wanted to ask if HO call is a must in Family Visit Cases these days ?

I have applied for my father 5 year long term visa.

Secondly any insights on this matter: My father has not applied for a 2 year visa before and directly applied for 5 year visa with 3 prior 6 month visas and one 1 year visa.

He is never rejected for UK visa but things are so much changed that anything can be expected.

ataulmunim
Newly Registered

Post by ataulmunim » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:25 pm

sania.s wrote:
mb95061z wrote:

@Sania.S

and he was refused.

What about your visa s.sania?

ataulmunim
Newly Registered

Post by ataulmunim » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 am

Another confirmation from my side

"Processed" word used in the email from Abu Dhabi, means that the visa is refused.

Happened in my father's visa case

drmastoi

Post by drmastoi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:06 am

hi

just confirmation

Processed in email means = Refusal

:(

goodluck

kamy100
Newly Registered

Post by kamy100 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:01 am

I applied for a visitor visa for my mother in law who is coming from Karachi.

We received the application received e-mail on 22nd March. I had the sponsor confirmation phone call on 24th March.

This morning I have received this e-mail:

Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: Please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

This is an automated response so please do not reply.

As it says concluded, I am REALLY hoping that you guys in this thread are right and that she has got her family visitor visa. My wife is unable to travel so she is desperate to see her mother.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Another confirmation from my side .
My parents and younger brother apply for visit visa on 9march and it was rejected on 30 March before that we recieved the same mails which says your application has been processed and at the end that don't buy tickets till you receive your documents so its confirm if it's a processed mail then its a rejection .
This time they apply again for only my mother will update as soon as I recieve the ans
ss

sumairrajput
Newly Registered

Post by sumairrajput » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Applied for general visit visa . on 27 Feb-2015 got visa stamped on 15-mar-2015 after getting concluded mail from Abudhabi. I have paid visa fee by Debit card but still payment not deducted from my account will they charge me or not?

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:04 pm

just to give a piece of mind to those who became dis heart on getting processed mail .my parents visa was rejected and got the processed mail that mention at the end don't book ticket etc etc.

we applied again with ans to their objection and got the visa within 10 days and as a reply got the same processed mail saying dont book the ticket and when we collect the passport visa was stamped ,so happy .so in my opinion its just a standard reply nothing is confirmed till u open the passport .
ss

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:13 pm

SSWSZ wrote:just to give a piece of mind to those who became dis heart on getting processed mail .my parents visa was rejected and got the processed mail that mention at the end don't book ticket etc etc.

we applied again with ans to their objection and got the visa within 10 days and as a reply got the same processed mail saying dont book the ticket and when we collect the passport visa was stamped ,so happy .so in my opinion its just a standard reply nothing is confirmed till u open the passport .
Hi SSWSZ,
what was the objection.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:25 pm

Objection was the same as they say u will not return and also ask for my father business statement .
ss

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:33 pm

SSWSZ wrote:Objection was the same as they say u will not return and also ask for my father business statement .

sorry the email you received was it from abudhabhi or VFS global also after how may days of receiving the email did u call the passport collection call

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:00 pm

I think it's vfs but not I will confirm tomorrow as I have to ask my brother again . About collection first timer when visa was rejected we got mail after a week which say come and collect but the second time when my mom got the visa we got passport mail 3rd day and collect the passport same day
ss

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:08 pm

The mail heading is UKvisas.pleasedonot reply . Hope this helps
ss

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Alhamdolilah

I got my parents 5 years family visitor today

applied 02/04
email from abudhabi 09/04 (application received)
no call from HO
email from abudhabi 18/04 (application concluded)
email fron vfs 22/4 (ready for collection)

visa granted!

just to let you know that my parents had 6 months then 2yrs and after a years gap they applied 5 years.

ahmedrauf
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedrauf » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:19 am

Dear All,

very helpful site. I applied for me and my family's UK tourist visa and just received the passports today with visa.

Apply Date: 2-April-15
Application received Email from Abu Dhabi: 9-Apr-15
Called for interview through video conference on: 20-Apri-15
Received visa application concluded email on: 21-Apr-15
Received email and message to pick passport from Gerrys on: 23-Apr-15

Thanks for all the helpful messages on this board. AR

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Just an update my father got the passport today and visa was stamped . This time he used fast tract service and got visa within 3 days . Mail we receive was concluded one .
Also the strange thing is he got mail on Thursday morning that ur application is concluded then in the afternoon I received the call regarding visitor visa and they ask the same questions .
ss

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:46 pm

HI guys just to confirm my mother and sister applied for general visit visa for 6 months and concluded email from Abu Dhabi does not always mean visa granted.

I have sponsored both of them and on the refusal letter visa officer said we are satisfied with the sponsor but my mother has not showed any proof of their money she received £300 every month because i did not attach any document to tell them i am sending money from here and missed to attached the money slips. My sister is single and depended on my mother so her application refused also because of no proof of money support.

So they received concluded email from Abu Dhabi and then after 3 days email from Vfs says applications processed.

Can anyone please advise when we re-apply do we need to give all set of photocopies and then additional documents. What about the bank statement because they have kept all original with them.

Can we send them the photocopies of bank statement and write in the cover letter to advise them original has already been sent in the last application. With additional documents should we add the refusal letter or jus cover letter is fine with the reference number of it.

Please advise?
Thanks

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 am

someone uptades here with the name of system that he call homeoffice and they say if u are applying again to cover objection points then photocopies will be enough with additional documents and explanation. in my parents case they send all documents again because they have all the papers and i just send them invitation letter by taking photo from the phone .hope this helps

irana2015 wrote:HI guys just to confirm my mother and sister applied for general visit visa for 6 months and concluded email from Abu Dhabi does not always mean visa granted.

I have sponsored both of them and on the refusal letter visa officer said we are satisfied with the sponsor but my mother has not showed any proof of their money she received £300 every month because i did not attach any document to tell them i am sending money from here and missed to attached the money slips. My sister is single and depended on my mother so her application refused also because of no proof of money support.

So they received concluded email from Abu Dhabi and then after 3 days email from Vfs says applications processed.

Can anyone please advise when we re-apply do we need to give all set of photocopies and then additional documents. What about the bank statement because they have kept all original with them.

Can we send them the photocopies of bank statement and write in the cover letter to advise them original has already been sent in the last application. With additional documents should we add the refusal letter or jus cover letter is fine with the reference number of it.

Please advise?
Thanks
ss

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks a lot SS.

So copy of bank statement is acceptable then which is good. I am still wondering if I need to attach the previous refusal letter with the cover letter.

Is it possible if anyone can advise me what is the format of cover letter. Does this mean my mother and sister will be sending their own cover letter separately.

I am expecting my baby in the next 20 days so visa officer was not satisfied because my mother did not attach proof of 300£ received by family. So I am going to send the slip where it shows money send from uk to pk and it also reflects on the bank statement that the money is regularly going to pk every month and that is the only objection by the visa officer. My brother receiver this money in cash on behalf of my mother so he will write an affidavit for it.

Do you think i should also write any thing because i am the sponsor which they are satisfied and i m the one who is regularly sending money to mother everymonth.

Any help with the cover letter will be appreciated.

Thanks
IR

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:56 pm

My father and mother visa was rejected on 23 March . Applied for mother again 3 days after rejection got her visa within 10 days then apply for my father and got visa within 3 days through fast track service .
We didn't attach rejection letter but we did attach invitation letter from my side and explanation letter from my parents side again with fresh dates and explain everything . As my parents apply on their own they provide bank statement again with the same dates they applied before as bank statements should not me older then 28 days . Hope this helps
ss