ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP address change status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hiteshtuteja

BRP address change status

Post by hiteshtuteja » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:54 pm

I have submitted a change of circumstances form almost a month ago but haven't heard back yet. Is there any way I can enquire about the status? I couldn't find any phone number/email address for such information on gov.uk.

hsmp_apr2010

Re: BRP address change status

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:36 am

From what I know from this forum Its not mandatory to change address with HO unless you have a pending application with them.

I did send the change of circumstances form for address change and never heard back from them. So I reckon they don't reply. So I won't worry about it.

hiteshtuteja

Post by hiteshtuteja » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:41 am

hmm...but their website and the BRP letter clearly states that we need to inform them of a change of address.

srivisaN

Post by srivisaN » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi,

UKVI is damn slow to act on such things, they charge thousands of pounds for visa applications.

In my case, my wife's visa got extended (after spending £2000) on 2nd March and they delivered the BRP in 2 days. But they sent a letter to return the BRP telling there was an admin error. I returned BRP immediately.

It is been almost a month, there is no communication after that. Don't know when they are going to deliver new BRP card.

Thanks,
Sri.