ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder Singh Route Plan - Dublin to UK - Issues?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scottyniham
Newly Registered

Surinder Singh Route Plan - Dublin to UK - Issues?

Post by scottyniham » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Myself and my fiancé are planning to undertake this route as of this May. Ours is a bit of a complicated case, and so I would appreciate different opinions etc just to gather up a better picture of what is going on.

So this was our initial plan;

We are currently both living together in Scotland. Have been together for 2 years, but only lived together for 8 months. Fiancé is an over stayer by 1 year. Not intentionally but due to the college he was studying at. We intend to go to Dublin via Belfast. I have a job offer in Dublin and have always wanted to experience life in Ireland (I have Irish heritage and family) and so will work there for 3-4 months until I have to go back to University. We plan to come back to the UK in September for that purpose.

Is there any problems with what I have mentioned here?

Thanks

gozo1

Re: Surinder Singh Route Plan - Dublin to UK - Issues?

Post by gozo1 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:09 pm

You will be fine. I see not issues with your plans.