ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant Extension - documents checklist and form ques

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

covind
Newly Registered

PBS Dependant Extension - documents checklist and form ques

Post by covind » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:45 pm

I am already on the dependant visa of a Tier 1 General migrant and now need to apply for extension.

I am filling up PBS Dependant application form for Tier 1, 2, or 5 Dependant Application Form.

Can you please advise which documents are required with the application? I can't seem to find any checklist. I have read through the policy guidance document and it mainly mentions about bank statements. (there is a document checklist for applicants who are NOT already on a dependant visa)... Can you please clarify if I need to send marriage certificate etc again?

At the moment, I have this -
> Completed application form
> 2 Photographs
> Bank statements for funds
> Council tax bill showing my name
> My passport
What other documents do I need to submit?

Also, a couple of quick question from the form ...

C4. What is the ref number for the most recent application of the PBS main applicant you are dependant on?
Do we need to enter my husband's BRP number as we don't have any other communication with the home office??

M1 - Are you applying for leave at the same time as the PBS main applicant that you are dependant upon? Yes or No (Go to M4)
My husband is already on Tier 1 General Extension and soon going to apply for ILR after I have submitted my application. Do I answer yes (because he is going to apply after a day of my application or do I answer No as he is already on Tier 1)

thanks for you help

covind
Newly Registered

Re: PBS Dependant Extension - documents checklist and form q

Post by covind » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:34 pm

can anyone please confirm what supporting documents do I need?

thanks

covind
Newly Registered

Post by covind » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:11 pm

any replies?

pmnagendra123

Post by pmnagendra123 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:57 am

covind wrote:I am already on the dependant visa of a Tier 1 General migrant and now need to apply for extension.

I am filling up PBS Dependant application form for Tier 1, 2, or 5 Dependant Application Form.

Can you please advise which documents are required with the application? I can't seem to find any checklist. I have read through the policy guidance document and it mainly mentions about bank statements. (there is a document checklist for applicants who are NOT already on a dependant visa)... Can you please clarify if I need to send marriage certificate etc again?

At the moment, I have this -
> Completed application form
> 2 Photographs
> Bank statements for funds
> Council tax bill showing my name
> My passport
What other documents do I need to submit?

Also, a couple of quick question from the form ...

C4. What is the ref number for the most recent application of the PBS main applicant you are dependant on?
Do we need to enter my husband's BRP number as we don't have any other communication with the home office??

M1 - Are you applying for leave at the same time as the PBS main applicant that you are dependant upon? Yes or No (Go to M4)
My husband is already on Tier 1 General Extension and soon going to apply for ILR after I have submitted my application. Do I answer yes (because he is going to apply after a day of my application or do I answer No as he is already on Tier 1)

thanks for you help
Documents -
1. Your Husband's Passport and BRP Originals (they need to check originals)
2. Your passport and BRP
3. Council Tax Bill showing both your names
4. Any Utility Bills (water,gas,electric) showing both your names
5. Bank Statements to show husbands earnings and payslips (6 mos)
6. Your earnings - Payslips and statements (if any)
7. Marriage Certificate (copy should be fine as this is an extension application)
8. Most important - Maintenance Funds

C4.This is the reference number from letter of approval of your husbands Tier 1 recent extension

M1. No

The above is as per my knowledge and I am a No Professional.

Cheers