ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by imi99999 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:54 am

Please ReplY this time
Filling FLR(m)
When meeting the financial requirement will I have to add my two children who will be eligible for MN1 only after my ILR is confirmed as they born in uk.
Pleaseeeeeee answer before I get it wrong

Na74

Post by Na74 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:26 am

imi99999 wrote:Please ReplY this time
Filling FLR(m)
When meeting the financial requirement will I have to add my two children who will be eligible for MN1 only after my ILR is confirmed as they born in uk.
No. You do not need to include uk born children in financial requirement. It is only for your wife in your case. You can directly apply for registeration MN1 for kids after ILR.

taz123
inactive

Post by taz123 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:42 am

Hi friends

Firstly I would like to thanks the member of this forum, I have received my ILR on 4/03/2015

Here my time lines
03/10/2014 application send
28/10/2014 biometric letter received
10/11/2014 biometric done
04/03/2015 decision made and BRP card received

Please update my time line on Google drive

I have got a question? for my wife n son my lawyer used a form FLR FP and I want to vary my application to flr m asap cause the rule is changing from 6/4/2015 that u have to pay extra cost per year for Nhs

Can any 1 have an idea how to vary the application and how to request for refund ur help would be appreciated

Many thanks
Best of luck who waiting for there decision

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:22 am

Na74 wrote:
Filling FLR(m)
No. You do not need to include uk born children in financial requirement. It is only for your wife in your case. You can directly apply for registeration MN1 for kids after ILR.
Thanks for reply
As I will have to show these 2 children in section 4.4
and they will be subject to immigration control until my ilr is given. So should I mention them in covering letter as I easily meet financial requirement

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

10 years long residence applications

Post by Darvesh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:55 am

Hello Guys

im here looking some expert advice, i will be qualifying for ILR on bases of long residency on 02-05-2015 (exactly 28 days before i arrived in uk ) however there are bank holidays on 03-05-2015(Friday) and 06-05-2015 (Monday) hence my application will not be received at HO until 07-05-2015 ,the earliest.

As we are probably aware the HO increase visa fee from 06 April every year(this year they increase it from 1093 to 1500 pounds however no specific date is set in this regard so for).

Now question is "will my application fall under new fee or HO will consider my application under previous fee?"
or
"shall i delay my application till new visa fee enforced as well as new version of application come out?"

Thanks for anticipating

jugnouk
Newly Registered

Post by jugnouk » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi All,
Can anyone please add info in drive.

applied: 10/03/15
Acknowledge letter received: 17/03/15
Biometric letter received: 27/03/15

Can anyone please also check and answer for below?
I have received biometric invitation on 27th but i have received another paper with biometric letter. Telling

Thank you for your application. we will decide your application within six months.....unless we are prevented from doing so for reasons beyond our control. This could include where:
- you do not enrol biometric
- You have not included all the evidence with application
- we write to you asking for addition evidence............
- It is necessary to interview you in connection with your application.
- rest are (e.g...) criminal conviction, case are complex or need to verify documents ...
Do they send this above letter to everyone with biometric letter? Many thanks all members!

tahir.usman201

Post by tahir.usman201 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello Guys!!!!

By the Grace of All Mighty Allah I got my approval letter with passport today.
Waiting for BRP and hopefully will arrive soon.
I will update my detail on tracker.

Now I want to apply for my Wife who is currently on Tier 1 General Dependent Visa and 3 UK born children (2 of them got Tier 1 General Dependent Visa and 1 recently born and have no passport only birth certificate).
I want your advice if any got experience recently which should I apply first as you know fees is going to increase from 6th april and NHS charges is coming to effect.
So I want to apply by next week.

I am planning to apply first for my 3 Children using MN1 form, Please advice me which documents I required to support the application and whether is it original or photocopy.

I will wait for you advice.

Thanks Again Guys
Good luck for who is waiting for their approval.
Thanks & Regards,

Tahir Usman

Allesheikh

Post by Allesheikh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

Ahumdulilah By The Grace of Almighty I have received my approval letter together with my documents this morning. Still waiting for Bio Metric Card. Good Luck to everyone who are still waiting for reply.

My Time Line

Applied on 26 Aug 2014
Acknowledgement 16 Sep 2014
Bio Metric 22 Sep 2014
Interview 20 March 2015
Approval & Documents 28 March 2015
Bio Metric Still Waiting

Thanks to this forum all were very helpful.

Ali

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:42 pm

taz123 wrote:Hi friends

Firstly I would like to thanks the member of this forum, I have received my ILR on 4/03/2015

Here my time lines
03/10/2014 application send
28/10/2014 biometric letter received
10/11/2014 biometric done
04/03/2015 decision made and BRP card received

Please update my time line on Google drive

I have got a question? for my wife n son my lawyer used a form FLR FP and I want to vary my application to flr m asap cause the rule is changing from 6/4/2015 that u have to pay extra cost per year for Nhs

Can any 1 have an idea how to vary the application and how to request for refund ur help would be appreciated

Many thanks
Best of luck who waiting for there decision
Fill form flrm and pay the full cost, then draft a letter telling HO about the pending application and tell them that you want to vary it to the new one. They should return your flrfp money, but you can tell them as well in the letter to remind them.

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Darvesh wrote:Hello Guys

im here looking some expert advice, i will be qualifying for ILR on bases of long residency on 02-05-2015 (exactly 28 days before i arrived in uk ) however there are bank holidays on 03-05-2015(Friday) and 06-05-2015 (Monday) hence my application will not be received at HO until 07-05-2015 ,the earliest.

As we are probably aware the HO increase visa fee from 06 April every year(this year they increase it from 1093 to 1500 pounds however no specific date is set in this regard so for).

Now question is "will my application fall under new fee or HO will consider my application under previous fee?"
or
"shall i delay my application till new visa fee enforced as well as new version of application come out?"

Thanks for anticipating
The new fee is starting from April the 6th so you will be paying the new fee anyway

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:49 pm

imi99999 wrote:
Na74 wrote:
Filling FLR(m)
Thanks for reply
As I will have to show these 2 children in section 4.4
and they will be subject to immigration control until my ilr is given. So should I mention them in covering letter as I easily meet financial requirement
If you look back on some post in this forum, HO will automatically add those children to your list of dependent, hence increasing the amount of money you will have to show,so if your earnings cover them then that is fine and yes mention that.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Hello Guys

******dates got wrong in my last post******

im here looking some expert advice, i will be qualifying for ILR on bases of long residency on 02-04-2015 (exactly 28 days before i arrived in uk ) however there are bank holidays on 03-04-2015(Friday) and 06-04-2015 (Monday) hence my application will not be received at HO until 07-04-2015 ,the earliest.

or

Thanks for anticipating

Na74

Post by Na74 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Darvesh wrote:Hello Guys

******dates got wrong in my last post******

im here looking some expert advice, i will be qualifying for ILR on bases of long residency on 02-04-2015 (exactly 28 days before i arrived in uk ) however there are bank holidays on 03-04-2015(Friday) and 06-04-2015 (Monday) hence my application will not be received at HO until 07-04-2015 ,the earliest.

or

Thanks for anticipating
Fees is deducted on the basis of date of posting your application i.e if you send on 02/04 fees will be based on structure applicable on that day...not the day when they recieve. Postal mark on envelope by royal mail on sent mail determines the date.

Lydds
Newly Registered

Re: 14 years long residence applications FORM FLR(O)

Post by Lydds » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Brightlove wrote:Hi Everyone ,

Just to clarify my application was under the FLR(FP) through a solicitor and been waiting for almost 5 months now since my application timeline as follows:

Application sent: 7/09/2014
Acknowledgement received: 15/09/2014
Biometric letter received: 29/09/2014 Date 26/09/2014
Biometric recorded: 3/10/2014
Approval date: Not yet received
Docs received: Not yet received
BRP: Not yet received

Does anyone know the waiting time on these types of applications?

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:20 pm

9.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?
9.15 Provide details

Should i enter my last extension when i registered my Biomatrics?

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi, I have a question may be you guys could help me out.
I came in uk in 2009 on a student visa now recently I have applied for Non EEA family permit. So If I receive this permit I can stay 5 more years. That means around after 4 and hallf year I will be eligible for ILR. What If i get divorced before that and still continue to live for 4 and half year without applying for ROR? Will I be still eligible for applying ILR on my own? Please advice me. Thanks

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:37 pm

imi99999 wrote:9.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?
9.15 Provide details

Yes they are asking about your last biometric

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:39 pm

rajib4u wrote:Hi, I have a question may be you guys could help me out.
I came in uk in 2009 on a student visa now recently I have applied for Non EEA family permit. So If I receive this permit I can stay 5 more years. That means around after 4 and hallf year I will be eligible for ILR. What If i get divorced before that and still continue to live for 4 and half year without applying for ROR? Will I be still eligible for applying ILR on my own? Please advice me. Thanks
4 1/2 years is a long time and i don't think any advise given to you now will be relevant then.

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Omor4real wrote:
rajib4u wrote:Hi, I have a question may be you guys could help me out.
4 1/2 years is a long time and i don't think any advise given to you now will be relevant then.
what about according to current rules says?

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Omor4real wrote:
imi99999 wrote:9.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad?
9.15 Provide details

but I dont remember what date i did these biomatrics

jugnouk
Newly Registered

Post by jugnouk » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi All,

I have received biometric invitation on 27th but i have received another paper with biometric letter. Telling

Thank you for your application. we will decide your application within six months.....unless we are prevented from doing so for reasons beyond our control. This could include where:
- rest are (e.g...) criminal conviction, case are complex or need to verify documents ...
Do they send this above letter to everyone with biometric letter? Many thanks all members!

VFF

Post by VFF » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:15 pm

jugnouk wrote:Hi All,

Hi Jugnouk
That's a normal letter which all applicants get so please don't get panic.
Application sent (ILR10): Mon 09/02/2015
application fee taken: Wed 11/02/2015
Acknowledgement received: 16/02/2015
Biometric invite received: 20/02/2015
Biometric recorded: 23/02/2015
Approval date: 31/03/2015
BRP: 02/04/2015

UK007
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by UK007 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Omor4real wrote:Since your son was born here you will register him using form MN1 after you receive your ILR

when you make the ILR you will draft a letter telling home office about the application you have pending and you want to defer it to the ILR and tell them to return the money for FLR FP. Note pls pay for the ILR and FLR M in full and expect them to return the other money. Also remember to make copies of all the entry and exist on your passport as you will need them to fill the form.

In regards to your Mrs with the letter telling them to hold her application, yes that is what they will do, some people on the forum said they received the application before even telling HO to start, but the best advice is to tell them to treat it once you receive your ILR. Check the requirement for your wife to make sure you are ready.
searoze wrote:Hi
Yes you need proof of income (£18600 per year) along with English and LIUK test to qualify for FLR(M).
As your current visa expires in Oct so I assume your dependant's visa will be till same day. You can apply your ILR and then MN1 for your child. Once you get your ILR and register your child as British then you can go for FLR (FP) 10 year route for your spouse.
And later your spouse can switch onto FLR M (If needed) when you can meet the requirements.
Hi Guys, As I am a NOOB & asking too many questions, I have gathered my posts in one thread, please advice me there: http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 83562.html
Hope that will be helpful to other's in future who have same problem as me.

THANKS a million for being so helpful :)

Na74

Post by Na74 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:34 pm

imi99999 wrote:
Omor4real wrote:
9.15 Provide details

but I dont remember what date i did these biomatrics
You dont have to provide date. just normal details such as that you recorded your biomatrics as part of previous application...as (provide detail of type of visa you applied for) etc. they have record of all biomatrics done anyway. Dont panic about these small details. No body remembers dates.

d96
Newly Registered

Post by d96 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:52 pm

VFF wrote:
freeman0410 wrote:Hi Everyone ,
I need some help for ILR interview which I will go for interview 26 of this march. How long is the interview and what sort of Q they will ask?
I had TOEIC when I applied for entrepreneur visa . R they calling me for that ??? I'm worried. Will they refused me ??

Thank you,
Kind regards,
FM
Mate you are the first one to be interviewed with TOEIC background (atleast in this forum).

If I was you then on top of what prashantsoni advised I would also prepare my self with the TOEIC exam process and what had happened on that exam day and the process etc.

i.e got down at ------ train station, checked the roll number, digital photo taken (i dont know whether they do as i never gave TOEIC), how you paid the Exam Fees, which date was you exam etc

There was an interview conducted by UKVI on the basis of past toeic history for one my friend who was in Tier 2 visa. They visited the employer and asked these question

How you paid fees (proof)
which date you gave exam (questioned again and again)
what pattern was it (i.e first reading or listening or speaking)
which station you got down. (how you reached the exam centre)
why that exam centre
how you found that centre (i.e google search, newspaper friend)
Anyone accompanied you
anything you remember on that exam paper

These are the question I remember
Hi everyone who had toeic so please go on this page sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/home-office-uk ... themselves
they need more 125 to reached 1500.
many thanks