ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr fp

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

delialpi
Newly Registered

flr fp

Post by delialpi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:12 am

Hi guys
I hope you are all well and sound. I need an advice please on my case;
I came to the uk in 2002 when I was 7 then I had to go back to my country in 2011 hoping I would come back to the uk, but due to my country situation in 2011 I couldn't come back. However, I came back to the uk in 2012. All my stay was and still lawfully. When I first came I came as dependent child, my mum and sister and bro r in the uk, but my dad is still back home. Once my mum ilr application is granted he wil join us. Plus my sister still got pending ilr application as the judge at UK asked the HO to reconsider her application.

Basically I stayed in the uk for continuous 7 years, I am under 25, I lived in the uk more than my own country. I established my life in the uk and I can show that by letters and support letters from family and friends. I want to apply for flr (fp) based on family, private life and "exceptional circumstances "... I want to know what are my chances of success plus I want to know what are exceptional circumstances means?

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: flr fp

Post by Zee ali » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:22 pm

delialpi wrote:Hi guys
I hope you are all well and sound. I need an advice please on my case;
I came to the uk in 2002 when I was 7 then I had to go back to my country in 2011 hoping I would come back to the uk, but due to my country situation in 2011 I couldn't come back. However, I came back to the uk in 2012. All my stay was and still lawfully. When I first came I came as dependent child, my mum and sister and bro r in the uk, but my dad is still back home. Once my mum ilr application is granted he wil join us. Plus my sister still got pending ilr application as the judge at UK asked the HO to reconsider her application.

Basically I stayed in the uk for continuous 7 years, I am under 25, I lived in the uk more than my own country. I established my life in the uk and I can show that by letters and support letters from family and friends. I want to apply for flr (fp) based on family, private life and "exceptional circumstances "... I want to know what are my chances of success plus I want to know what are exceptional circumstances means?
Very Slim. 7 years stay for under 18 years to qualify flr fp plus unreasonable to go back.

if u r 25 u should spend half of your life.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided