ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOOD CHARACTER(DEBTS) FOR CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT..HELP.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Astrid24 wrote:@ukforever

Bloody hell. Calm down. You seem to get worked up and defensive really quickly. I've even seen it in other threads. You need to chill out man. Why are you so worried over your 'friend's application anyway? Let him worry about it. Unless it's not really for your friend... :wink:
did i ask u your opinion..??just get lost...not your business..i just mentioned it in the post above,if u don't want to help,please leave MY THREAD..i have nothing to prove to u and it my friends issue not mine by the way.

please don't comment again in my thread,as u are not helping..i'm defensive with people like u and whoever here is just to take a piss,if u are not here to help no need to leave stupid comments..thanks ;-)

i get worked up because of stupid people who are here just to waste out our time,i don't have time to argue with people,is that not clear enough??
i asked a specific question i don't see why people don't just answer it as it is and not waste my time for irrelevant stuff..!!

so please just mind your business.
UK------++++-------****

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 pm

PLEASE GUYS,IF THERE IS NO MORE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO HELP,DON'T POST STUPID AND IRRELEVANT COMMENTS NOT HELPING THE THREAD,AS I MENTIONED IT ABOVE,BUT CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE EITHER BLIND OR DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

I HAVE NO MORE TIME TO WASTE,SO PLEASE MAKE YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND STOP POSTING RUBBISH.

ANYONE ELSE WHO IS HERE TO MAKE POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION,IS WELCOME TO DO SO,IF NOT U KNOW WHAT TO DO.. 8)
UK------++++-------****

Astrid24
- thin ice -

Post by Astrid24 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Ha! You don't have time to argue with people? Really? Because arguing is all you seem to be doing. Seriously mate. Lighten up. I will now leave YOUR thread. Bye! :lol:

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Astrid24 wrote:Ha! You don't have time to argue with people? Really? Because arguing is all you seem to be doing. Seriously mate. Lighten up. I will now leave YOUR thread. Bye! :lol:
YOU ARE JUST STUPID AS I CAN SEE,AS DUMB AS A MULE ,U HAVE NOT A CLUE AT WHAT I WAS REFERRING,BUT AGAIN,I GUESS LIKE TALKING TO THE WALL...THANKS FOR LEAVING THE THREAD,U WON'T BE MISSED,VERY KIND FROM YOU AND PLEASE DON'T COMEBACK,PEOPLE LIKE U,ARE NOT WELCOME HERE...
UK------++++-------****

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:30 pm

@Astrid24
@ayyub

please guys,don't comments in here anymore,u are just trouble makers and not trying to help,i don't see anyone else complaining about me,so again,please i'm asking nicely,don't bother,u clearly have better things to do than piss on my thread..thank.
UK------++++-------****

Astrid24
- thin ice -

Post by Astrid24 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Oh, the irony. You keep calling others stupid, yet you can't even write in proper English... :lol:

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Please try not to argue on the threads you'll only bring disrepute. If you have nothing constructive to say then perhaps keep your comments to yourselves.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Astrid24 wrote:Oh, the irony. You keep calling others stupid, yet you can't even write in proper English... :lol:
i thought u said u are not going to comment again in my thread,just proves to me that u are a trouble maker as i predicted,u are just an idiot who clearly doesn't understand english and doesn't have manners,if someone doesn't want u in his house,u can't be in his house..who's not understanding proper english now..??

i clearly stated that u are not welcome to comment in my thread but as idiots do they ignore u and do it anyway..thanks,u made my day,i wasn't wrong u know,when i branded u as stupid as a mule,i was right.. thanks for giving me the satisfaction to tell u all this..feels good.. :lol:
UK------++++-------****

ukforever
Member of Standing

Post by ukforever » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:13 pm

D4109125 wrote:Please try not to argue on the threads you'll only bring disrepute. If you have nothing constructive to say then perhaps keep your comments to yourselves.
sorry d,i did not ask him to come here and take a piss..!!did u see me anywhere doing so..i just asked him not to bother me,but he did it anyway..!!!what do u call that..!!instead of telling him off u are implying that WE must keep our comments to ourselves..!!its my thread and some people weren't posting constructive comments and i made it clear that i won't have it...people just looking for trouble and when i speak up,i'm the bad guy..!!

please understand,i know u have been posting and u know what happened ,i'm not interested to hear comments not helping the thread and people should respect that rather than arguing with me.
UK------++++-------****

nga3
Newly Registered

Re: GOOD CHARACTER(DEBTS) FOR CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT..HELP.

Post by nga3 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Hello guys, please i need a quick advise. I have just sent my application for citizenship 3 days ago at wandsworth NSC. In 2012 i was convicted and sentenced to 100hr community service. My major problem right now is that, the conviction will only be 3 years old in about 25 days. what do you guys think will most likely be the outcome of my application? will my application refused outrightly or do you think the caseworker will possibly use discretion since its only few days before it becomes 3 years.

Anyone ever been in my shoes before. i would have waited but i clearly didnt know this was the case as i had applied for FLR(M) AND ILR(M) and they were both granted. i didnt know a 3 year rule was required for citizenship. Please any advise will be welcomed.