ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employed, citizenship app. is SA302 HMRC form needed?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

margaretcorvid
Newly Registered

Self employed, citizenship app. is SA302 HMRC form needed?

Post by margaretcorvid » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello,

I have ILR and am applying for citizenship. The application wants my self assessment statement of account, original document from HMRC. Is the form described below, the SA302 needed, or do I need something else, and if so, can I order it from the taxman?

http://gordonferguson.co.uk/blog/form-s ... -from-hmrc

Many thanks. I'm looking forward to hopefully becoming a citizen!

wiltshire

Re: Self employed, citizenship app. is SA302 HMRC form neede

Post by wiltshire » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:21 pm

For what it's worth, I've received 3 different types of documents from HMRC on the 3 different times I called asking for a self assessment statement of account. One was just a webpage printout of the last 3 years of HMRC history. The other had "SA statement of account" on HMRC letterhead, and the third was the SA302. I haven't submitted my form yet, so god knows which one they actually want.

I guess my point is, ring up and request multiple times to increase your chances of getting the right document, and just submit all of them.