ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

nationality applicantion and 12 months ilr requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

nationality applicantion and 12 months ilr requirement

Post by Miangee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:48 am

Hi
I have got ilr on 2nd April just want to know can i post my nationality application on 1st April so that HO receive that on 2nd as there will b long weekend than and fees andform is changing too

Plz plz any senior help

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: nationality applicantion and 12 months ilr requirement

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:57 am

I guess you can, since your application will reach HO on 2nd which technically means your ILR is a year and a day old.. Good luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

Miangee

Re: nationality applicantion and 12 months ilr requirement

Post by Miangee » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:44 pm

hi thanks

what about date do home office receiving date is consider as application or date of posting is consider date of application

If i put Application date Ist. April and then send application on 1st. April and HO receive on 2nd April so if they take in to account receiving date than its should be all ok

but if they consider date of posting then they might ask i applied 1 day before 12 months residence period as i got ILR on 2nd April.

finger cross