ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(O) Section 6.3 - Evidence of absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ubuntu fan
Newly Registered

Set(O) Section 6.3 - Evidence of absence

Post by ubuntu fan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi

I assume "Evidence of absence" has been answered to various degrees in previous posts but I couldn't find a conclusive answer to it, hence my post (again).

This is my dilemma:
* all my absences over last 5 years (30 in total) have been personal (family visits); I was in continuous employment and I have never taken an unpaid leave. I do not have >180 days of continuous absences as well.
* my employer does not provide any details of personal leaves - I will not get a letter from my employer stating my specific dates of absence due to company policy.

What do I tick for Section 6.3 and what evidence do I provide?
* I believe I should not tick any boxes in Section 6.3 as none fit the bill for me.
* And I will write a separate cover letter and explain my absences (which are 100% personal). I can produce immigration stamps from passport as evidence.

Will the above work? Did anyone apply (and got approval) without ticking the boxes and with just a personal letter?

regards
ubuntu_fan

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Set(O) Section 6.3 - Evidence of absence

Post by Amber » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 pm

You don't need any letters.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

krishna6693

Re: Set(O) Section 6.3 - Evidence of absence

Post by krishna6693 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

No evidence needed for personal travel. Just mention in the cover letter providing all your out of UK dates and the reason e.g. Personal travel