ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Years Long Residence Form Set LR for 6 April

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mysterymeow

10 Years Long Residence Form Set LR for 6 April

Post by Mysterymeow » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:02 am

Hi all
I shall be applying for 10 years long Residence. I arrived 3rd May 2005 and believe I can apply 4th April due to 28 day rule. Quite annoying as it is a Saturday and then with Bank holiday Monday I hit the new April 6 fees. Question: if I sent my application in on Thursday 2nd instead would it be invalid as would love to pay old fees or if they receive it on Saturday 4th would I still have to pay the new increased fees?

Mysterymeow

Re: 10 Years Long Residence Form Set LR for 6 April

Post by Mysterymeow » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Also, when will the new form be published online and will it include the new NHS fee?
Thanks!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 10 Years Long Residence Form Set LR for 6 April

Post by Amber » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Immigration applications are based on the date of posting, not on the day HO receive them.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.