ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ple reply anyone tier 2 g visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhim_singh25

ple reply anyone tier 2 g visa

Post by bhim_singh25 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:22 am

Dear Member,

I am going to apply for uk tier 2 general visa under company sponsership.I have point base calculation and got all point like 30 for sponsership, 20 for appropriate salary, 10 for english language test and 10 for maintenance.

But there is a bit problem and i am not sure that visa will be have problem or not ,it all depends on visa center india as per discussion my company visa proceesing department.

I am going to mention matter below in details please reply it is on urgent basis

I have done my engineering degree(B.E.) in Electronics and communication from Institute of engineering & technology, Alwar in 2003 rajasthan and this college was affiliated to University of Rajasthan upto 2005. Now all engineering , medical and MCA , MBA college was affiliated changed to Rajasthan technical university which is formed in 2006.

Now problem is that if i m putting rajasthan university in point base calculator with my details then it is shown '0' point and if i am putting Rajasthan technical university then shown '10' points in 2003.

rajasthan university form in 1947 and Rajasthan technical university is formed 2006 but Rajasthan technical university taking all details from 1952 to till date with '10' points.
but i have degree which have logo with Rajasthan university and point base calculator have Rajasthan technical university with '10'points.

Please suggest what i have to do next. should i go for visa application process or do something change and try to get any letter from rajasthan university

Please suggest it is on priority basis

Regards
Bhimsingh

manci
Respected Guru

Re: ple reply anyone tier 2 g visa

Post by manci » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:44 am

bhim_singh25 wrote:I am going to apply for uk tier 2 general visa under company sponsership.I have point base calculation and got all point like 30 for sponsership, 20 for appropriate salary, 10 for english language test and 10 for maintenance.
if you have a valid English language test certificate at the appropriate level your degree is irrelevant for English

watashimo12
Newly Registered

Post by watashimo12 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:20 am

Your academic credentials are not any part of your visa application, your english language test results are.
as long as your employer is happy with your qualification, UKVI has nothing to do with that. they are going to check if you have enough score in relevant sections of your application which are job offer, language test score, maintenance etc.
the degree comes in to consideration when someone say they have a UK degree which was taught in english and that justifies their language competency.

hope this helps!
good luck!

bhim_singh25

Post by bhim_singh25 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 am

Thanks Hasankhan ,

But my company siemens saying that they don;t have any problem with it bcoz my degree was in english and it is engineering , so no issue but after that if any query comes during visa processing then they will call you face to face interview that time you can explain this situation but this situation will not come as per company.

If i will get letter from university which will be mentioned that my degree taught was solely in english then , i will show this if any problem comes.because current situation rajasthan university not taking 10 points for any thing which ever education like engineering ,MBBS ,MCA etc bcoz only rajasthan technical university only taking , so i will show company page on them site which are shown that now that college affiliated with RTU.

Please suggest

Thanks you very much for your reply

Regards
Bhimsingh

Cross87
Newly Registered

Post by Cross87 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:25 am

bhim_singh25 wrote:Thanks Hasankhan ,

But my company siemens saying that they don;t have any problem with it bcoz my degree was in english and it is engineering , so no issue but after that if any query comes during visa processing then they will call you face to face interview that time you can explain this situation but this situation will not come as per company.

If i will get letter from university which will be mentioned that my degree taught was solely in english then , i will show this if any problem comes.because current situation rajasthan university not taking 10 points for any thing which ever education like engineering ,MBBS ,MCA etc bcoz only rajasthan technical university only taking , so i will show company page on them site which are shown that now that college affiliated with RTU.

Please suggest

Thanks you very much for your reply

Regards
Bhimsingh
Bhimsingh, the easiest solution is to take an English Language test (eg. IELTS). This will eliminate your chances of Refusal.

bhim_singh25

Post by bhim_singh25 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:52 am

Thanks Cross,

But i got already three ICT and two business visa on my passport.
I been to UK almost ten times as well

If i get letter from university reg my course was taught in english and then submitt to UK Naric and again get letter from UK naric with ok then is it ok

Please reply

thanks very much for your ci-operation

Regards
Bhimsingh