ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[Urgent hellp] Online application for Dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iubus2005
United Kingdom

[Urgent hellp] Online application for Dependents

Post by iubus2005 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:40 am

Hi,
Has anyone used the online application? It seems pretty straight forward to fill. Questions:
1) Can I use my credit card to pay online?
2) I assume you have to mail documents after you make the payments. How much time do you have to get the docs ready and mail?
3) Can you travel between the time you pay the online fees, and mail the documents?

I need to apply my dependents' extension. However, we also have a short trip planned over the Easter weekend / week after.
Cheers.

me786

Re: [Urgent hellp] Online application for Dependents

Post by me786 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:22 pm

1) Can I use my credit card to pay online?
Yes. Visa, Master, Amex all accepted.
2) I assume you have to mail documents after you make the payments. How much time do you have to get the docs ready and mail?
You need to send the documents in the next 15 working days after submission of the application form.
3) Can you travel between the time you pay the online fees, and mail the documents?
I guess this should be possible assuming you have valid visa to re enter UK upon your return.

aendrew
Newly Registered

Post by aendrew » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:14 am

@me786 — I'm in a similar position and that's great news if answer #2 is correct. Any chance you know the source of that? Thanks!
me786 wrote:1) Can I use my credit card to pay online?
Yes. Visa, Master, Amex all accepted.
You need to send the documents in the next 15 working days after submission of the application form.
I guess this should be possible assuming you have valid visa to re enter UK upon your return.

ashehzi

Post by ashehzi » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:12 pm

I did last month and yes it is true:

What happens next
You have chosen the Standard Service. You should send your documents within 15
working days so that we can make a decision within 8 weeks. If you cannot send your
documents within 15 working days your application may be rejected.
Send this checklist and your documents to:
Tier 1 Dependant Joining
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA
If you have any queries, visit our website https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi or email us at
ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk