ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Corrections past submission

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sirlim

Corrections past submission

Post by sirlim » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello again! Sorry for my continuous questions. I submitted my visa application yesterday at the Polish embassy. It just occurred to me that the departure date from Schengen might not match what is said in the flight ticket. The staff accepted my application nonetheless without. I was wondering how you think I can make amendments so that the application form data matches the document. Isn't the staff at the counter supposed to check before accepting the application that there is a match between the departure date, length of stay fields and the documents? How might this affect the application outcome if there is a discrepancy due to an "honest mistake"? Can we assume they will take their cue fro, the documents submitted? My travel history is quite good.