ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal in First tribunal.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

EEA2 Appeal in First tribunal.

Post by LifeintheUK » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi, this week I have done my hearing in first tribunal. Can anyone say how many days will take to get a decision? Thanks. I'm very worried about the decision. I don't know what's gonna happen?

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA2 Appeal in First tribunal.

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:07 pm

You lawyer would have given you an indication of how things went.

You can appeal if there is an arguable error of law in the FTT decision.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:07 pm

Obie wrote:You lawyer would have given you an indication of how things went.

Hi Obie thanks for your reply, actually my lawyer Said its positive but still we are worried. Judge took us a small interview.whole hearing finished within 1 hour, But whatever questions they asked us all matched. is it enough the matching of questions to get decision in my favour? Or judge is gonna give a decision in consideration of all documents? Thanks again.

abzz
Newly Registered

Post by abzz » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:41 pm

hey guys
plsssssssssssssssssssssss helpppp as my details r below
applied eea2 in 8/14 on basis of married to eu got letter to work after 2 weekes then got interview letter to go liverpool so they said marrige of inconvience so they refused on interview n got me detained n released on temprary release after two weeks in early dates of 02/15 now i got hearing date in 08/15 its driving me mad pls helppppppp if anybody is in same situation

abzz
Newly Registered

Post by abzz » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 pm

LifeintheUK wrote:

Hi Obie thanks for your reply, actually my lawyer Said its positive but still we are worried. Judge took us a small interview.whole hearing finished within 1 hour, But whatever questions they asked us all matched. is it enough the matching of questions to get decision in my favour? Or judge is gonna give a decision in consideration of all documents? Thanks again.

hey mate just wanna know that hav u been to interview in liverpool n hav they asked asked u much question in court on ur hearing pls

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:33 pm

abzz wrote:
LifeintheUK wrote:

hey mate just wanna know that hav u been to interview in liverpool n hav they asked asked u much question in court on ur hearing pls
Hi no we didn't go for interview. Our hearing finished within 1 hour. They didn't ask us so many questions. Maximum questions they asked from my refusal letter.maybe they r gonna ask you from your interview questions. Thanks

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Hi Obi Please give your opinion, Within 1 week today I got decision letter from first tribunal which said judge dismissed my appeal now my lawyer said i have 14 days to make a application to ask for permission.
My question Is
1. What does it mean to ask for permission to judge?( is for going to Upper tribunal or like re consideration this appeal)
2. If judge will not give permission, Can't I go to Upper tribunal?
3. Last , If I want to go to European court, Can I go there?

Thanks , any comment must appriciate.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:41 pm

I am surprised of this outcome. I had great expectations for your case. I am surprised of the outcome.

Not sure i am able to advise on merits, or what went wrong, all i can say is that, you can seek permission to appeal to the FTT and if that fail apply to the Upper Tribunal directly.

I had a case which came back a week after hearing at Hatton cross.

I had a marriage of convenience case like yours.

Things went as smoothly as your, but fortunately the outcome was different.

Strange how all your questions matched and appeal was dismissed.

In my case, there was 3 inconsistent answers, but on a balance of probabilities, Judge was able to conclude that it was genuine.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

LifeintheUK
Newly Registered

Post by LifeintheUK » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:26 pm

Obie wrote:I am surprised of this outcome. I had great expectations for your case. I am surprised of the outcome.

Not sure i am able to advise on merits, or what went wrong, all i can say is that, you can seek permission to appeal to the FTT and if that fail apply to the Upper Tribunal directly.

I had a case which came back a week after hearing at Hatton cross.

I had a marriage of convenience case like yours.

Things went as smoothly as your, but fortunately the outcome was different.

Strange how all your questions matched and appeal was dismissed.

In my case, there was 3 inconsistent answers, but on a balance of probabilities, Judge was able to conclude that it was genuine.
Thanks obi for your reply. Actually i,m surprised as well. if judge wants to keep her decision in HO Findings which isn't true so why was this hearing.
If they allowed permission to appeal to the FTT , will there be any hearing ?
Thanks again

akz

Post by akz » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:44 pm

tooooooo long wait really fade up now? Judge said he will make decision with in 4 weeks time but still the decision pending judge.

Appeal hearing was on 28/01/16
decision awaiting

akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped