ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Spouse and Children visa from India

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dpl
Newly Registered

Applying for Spouse and Children visa from India

Post by dpl » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 am

Hello All,

Please help in providing valuable inputs on my query related to wife and kid visa.

I have ILR visa but my wife and child don't have.
I was away from UK for around 22 months and now last month I came back to UK and joined a company in permanent role with yearly salary 45K GBP. I was working in India as a permanent employee for these 22 months absence from UK. So in last 12 months I have been employed throughout but 11 months in India and 1 month in UK through different employers. Both in permanent role.

Now I want to apply for my wife and children's visa who are in India. As i came back to UK last month only after a break of 22 months, so my last 12 months income is having 11 months Indian company salary in INR and 1 month UK company salary. This is coming out to be around 27K GBP in total. Is this fine or there is any criteria that I have to work with current UK employer in UK for minimum 6 months before i can apply? Any other restriction you can see in this before I can apply for their visa.

Thanks
MK

dpl
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for Spouse and Children visa from India

Post by dpl » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:49 am

Hello Guys,

Appreciate your quick response on this please.

Thanks
MK

dpl
Newly Registered

Post by dpl » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:56 am

Can somebody please help in this. :(

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:38 am

Hello,

For applying dependent visa for your family you will have to atlest gather 6 months payslips. I was in the same boat. Went to India for 5 1/2 months & returned. Now this is my 6th month, hopefully will apply next month.

But why did you spend such a long time in India. Its always better to take BC & then leave. I made a mistake and left just 16 days before I was completing 12 months on ILR. :?
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

dpl
Newly Registered

Post by dpl » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:49 am

Hi faislondon,

I have gone through all the informations in the websites and found no clause which says you have to work in UK for atleast 6 months before you can apply for dependent visa.

It simply says you have to prove that:
1) your last 12 months earning is 22400GBP (with 2 dependents)
2) You are currently in job and earning to meet 22400GBP for next 12 months.

This last 12 months income can be mix of UK+abroad salary income.

Please let me know from where you got this info that min 6 months pay slip...

Please note that I was always employed in Permanent role while in UK and while I was in India. so in my case I am assuming my last 12 months calculation will be 11Months India salary+1 month UK salary.

Thanks
MK
khandelwal.mitesh@gmail.com