ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application Clarificiation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

terrytexram
Newly Registered

ILR Application Clarificiation

Post by terrytexram » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Dear all,

I'm applying for ILR on the 30th of April at Beelfast PEO through premium service. I have 4 dependents. Me and two of my children who are above 18 have passed the life in uk test and the language test, and my third child is under 16 so he is exempted. However, my husband failed his language and life in uk test. How should i proceed now because i've already booked the appointment and i dont want my husband's result to have an impact on all our cases. Should i withdraw his application or is there any way around this?

krishna6693

Re: ILR Application Clarificiation

Post by krishna6693 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Is the primary applicant on Tier 1 Visa?

Children above 18 must apply individually and pay the specified fee (please refer to SET O application page 4).

If your husband is dependant, then please withdraw his appointment and proceed with yours. Either apply for extension if visa is getting expired; or if there is visa validity - please get the English Language and Life in UK sorted.

terrytexram
Newly Registered

Post by terrytexram » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Yes Main Applicant is on TIER 1 VISA.

Since the appointment for all 5 of us has been taken together, how to withdraw my husband's application.

Further from 5th April 2015, their is no more extension for TIER 1 GENERAL. So if he will not clear the test again what will happen.I am really worried.

krishna6693

Post by krishna6693 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Senior members, please assist.

If you could re-schedule/or re-book your appointment, then you could skip your husband's application OR
If your husband does not attend the appointment, you would lose the booking fee of £100.

Extension should be still available for dependants. It ends only for primary applicants. Although I am not sure..

terrytexram
Newly Registered

Post by terrytexram » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:54 am

I cannot reshedule the appointment as no more slots are available.

Further if my husband will not available on the appontment, while they ask about the partner do inform they he couldn't attaent the appointment since he failed the test.
Also how to get refund of my husband's visa fees alraedy paid

krishna6693

Post by krishna6693 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:00 am

Please read the refunds section in this link.
Yes please inform about then est failure. This will have no impact.
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment